May 23 2013

Ain’t No Stopping at All

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:39 am

Day 6 Outfit

Dancer Pose

I am such a fan of this butterfly cardigan and striped top. Yay for clothing swaps, I always get to feel like I have *new* clothing in my closet. There is another swap next weekend! If you are on the lower mainland you should come (message me).

On the last day of the yoga course I was feeling colorful, which ended up being helpful for my mood as it was a very emotional day. We were doing provocative meditations and digging deep into our emotions a little bit so I wasn’t surprised when I broke down in tears to release the tension I was holding. As someone who usually holds back tears it felt great to let go.

Butterfly Cardigan, Peach Striped Top and Yellow Tank Top, Free from Swap. Lululemon Pants, Gift.

*Let it Fall, Lykke Li*

6 Responses to “Ain’t No Stopping at All”

1. Janiece says:

I am jealous of your butterfly cardi!

2. Caboguy says:

– you look really happy !!

3. wardrobe experience says:

i really like your hair with the new dark tone and even without the pink. you look great!
    wardrobe experience´s last blog post ..Inspiration From The Past // Summer 1959

4. Kristofer Sarantakis says:

looking good as always, I just love your hair, keep rolling 🙂
    Kristofer Sarantakis´s last blog post ..zegarek damski

5. WendyB says:

You are impressively bendy 🙂

Love the butterfly print.
    WendyB´s last blog post ..Amanda Lear: Leader of the (Fashion) Pack

6. Debra Turner says:

I love cardigan sweaters, the stables in my wardrobe. You hit on all the elements in fashion that are right up my alley: causal, comfortable with a touch of femineity. And I love a good bargin too.

On another note, I wish had the knowledge to do a round-up of some happening Canadian fashion designers. I see clothing from Canadians that I love, but I don’t have enough knowledge to write a post on it. One day, perhaps. 🙂
    Debra Turner´s last blog post ..Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre Jugs with Hermetic Lids … Brilliant