Feb 13 2013

Slowly The Pieces Fall Into Place

Category: Inspiration,LifeEyeliah @ 8:54 am

It is funny how expectations don’t ever seem to match up with reality.  When I started my bathroom my inspiration were bright yellow, Starry Starry Night and cobalt and azure. What I ended up going with instead is a Feel Free print by Rodney White, I can’t find a bright yellow towel anywhere (perhaps should try eBay?) and no cobalt blue to be seen.  The shower curtain, wicker and seashells are there though.

The living room is not yet enjoying the hints of seafoam I planned but the red is thriving and there is beige and white coming into play.  I am actually enjoying the simplicity of that color scheme for now.  Pictures perhaps at a later date, it’s not ready yet.

I was pretty stoked when I hung these shelves almost level.  Now there is a place for coats by the entrance, much needed as my only closet is at the other end of the apartment.

9 Responses to “Slowly The Pieces Fall Into Place”

1. caboguy says:

– use of space will dictate (to some degree) your decor … you will use the space wisely and still have your favourite hangings, pictures, and colours around you. It will look very nice, indeed !!

2. Maxens M. Finch says:

I love the color scheme you ended up using. So cosy and modern!
    Maxens M. Finch´s last blog post ..Do You Have A Problem With That?

I hate it when you are looking for certain colors and they just are not anywhere!
    Is Kohls in Canada? Because I’m sure I’ve seen bright yellow and cobalt in their bath section.
    Lyddiegal´s last blog post ..Reviewed: my name necklace monogram ring

4. Eyeliah says:

No Kohls but something similar called Homesense. 🙂

5. Sam says:

Highly energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

6. Jasmine says:

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most
    of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?

I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here.
    Again, awesome website!|

7. fifa says:

Saved as a favorite, I like yoսr web site!

8. Bernice says:

fantastic job with this posting!

9. Jeanne says:

Hello, I think your site might be having bbrowser compatibility
    issue it has some overlapping. I just wanted to gie you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, terrific blog!