Apr 18 2012

Etsy Wishes

Category: I ShopEyeliah @ 2:55 pm

I haven’t bought anything on Etsy in two years!  I’m not surprised given my change from full time office worker to casual on call yoga teacher.  But after a very successful and hard working March I decided to treat myself.

I chose a new RockYourNose silver nose ring and 4mydolly barefoot sandals.

Other items I am craving on Etsy right now are silk pants and blouses.

Classic via ExtinctVintage $31 & KleptoVintage $17.50.

Simplicity from maisondhibou $26 & hardwire88 $14.

Get noticed via juliahou $36 & CCAttic $14 (don’t let the clashing backdrop distract you).

SPLURGE;

Light as a cloud from Heirravintage Armani Silk Pants $178.

8 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. Julie B says:

Pretty barefoot sandals! And I like the colorful silk top!

2. Cammila says:

Barefoot sandals! It does not GET any more summer than that! I love it.

3. Kionon says:

These are… very, very loud. Especially the Armani trousers. One might even say they go into “go-to-hell” territory. Just what do you pair them with?
    Kionon´s last blog post ..New Sperry’s

4. Eyeliah says:

Pair them with unfussy solid neutrals. I’d love the Armanis with a sleek low cut black blouse and black heels. Maybe a larger silver necklace or earrings.

It would also look great with greys.

5. ray says:

Adorable!!! I’m obsessed by the glitter barefoot sandals!! And I believe the silk pants will be so comfortable in hot days!!

6. Alberta Reid says:

This is my first time to hear about barefoot sandals. Pretty unique and a bit odd. Anyhow, I like the vintage top and pants. They are so in nowadays.
    Alberta Reid´s last blog post ..From Runway to Real Look: How to Wear Bright Makeup

7. juicy814 says: