I was sent this cutey Typhon bracelet by Cutey to review.
The bright colors make it perfect for Spring/Summer. I really like the asymmetry of it and have been wearing it a lot already. Also their clasps are the first I’ve come across that are actually easy to do up with one hand, you just pinch it closed. Cutey just opened a few months ago and they already have eleven cute bracelets to choose from and now they are giving one bracelet away to a lucky Style Symmetry reader.
To enter visit Cutey and then leave a comment here, that’s it!
For extra entries do any or all of the following;
1. Follow Cutey on Twitter and tweet the giveaway
2. Like Cutey on Facebook
3. Like Style Symmetry on Facebook
4. Follow me on twitter and tweet the giveaway @eyeliah
5. Follow Style Symmetry on Bloglovin
6. Post this contest on your blog
7. Add Style Symmetry to your blogroll
Be sure to leave additional comments here for each extra entry to count. Giveaway is open worldwide. Entries are accepted until April 25th at MIDNIGHT PST. and winner will be chosen at random.
And congratulations to Gatsby1981 for winning the Shabby Apple dress, the dress is on it’s way to you now.