Jan 20 2012

I Guess I’ll Just Begin Again

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 5:56 pm

I knew I wore this dress/tights combination before but it was over 2 years ago so I am sure you can forgive me.

Well, this is not the post I thought I would be writing…. but here I am again with t.m.i.  Seeing these photos reminded me that I have 10 pounds to lose……  I’ve been carrying it since September 2010, it is beyond ridiculous.  Yes, it is the same 10 pounds I wrote about last January.  I’ve been running since the beginning of the year which is a nice addition to my life, so much energy comes out of it but still no weight loss.

How do you lose the last 10 pounds?

___________________
Watercolor Dress, Winners. H&M Pink Tights. Acquired Wresting Boots. Necklace, gift from Max & Chloe.

*Arcade Fire on Austin City Limits*

8 Responses to “I Guess I’ll Just Begin Again”

1. Imena says:

To lose the last ten pounds you should cut out sugary beverages and alcohol; replace with water. Eat 4-6 cups of whole grains and lots of veggies (corn and cauliflower shouldn’t be too often). Also eat lots of fiber, up to 40 grams per day.

Hope that helps 🙂

Imena

2. Wicked Halo says:

if you find a magic formula for it let me know! I’m in dire need as well 🙂
    Wicked Halo´s last blog post ..Nick Gentry

Well, the dress still fits, and still looks good on you… which is how I always monitor my weight.
    Lyddiegal´s last blog post ..All layered up

4. Mike says:

You really look great in your black Docs.

5. teeny says:

oh dear, to me you look good, not overweight at all. BMIs are tricky, they don’t take into account genetics, mass dispersion, muscle content or body shape. I don’t know of any healthy way to lose weight besides a balance of good healthy food and regular exercise.
    teeny´s last blog post ..Stormy Weather brings good things.

6. chelsea says:

Are you sure you haven’t gained muscle and lost fat? When I was working out that is what happened to me. I lost 20 pounds of fat, but gained at least 10 in muscle.
    chelsea´s last blog post ..link roundup

7. Eyeliah says:

I have an old knee injury, losing that 10 pounds will help me knee. And also working a physical job teaching yoga would be easier without that extra weight.

8. Kate & Zena says:

If you find the magic formula for GAINING ten pounds for people with fast metabolisms, let me know. I need at least ten pounds to help my knees and my hips. Amazing what happens when you’ve been eating EVERYTHING in sight (especially all the unhealthy things like chocolate torte. Mmmmmmm. That was good.), haven’t been exactly exercising because it’s freezing cold and you’re still under 90 lbs. It’s annoying.