Oct 12 2011

Hair Decisions

Category: LifeEyeliah @ 12:36 pm

It has been three and a half years since I cut off my long hair.  I’ve dallied in blue and purple and a few different cuts though mostly sticking with the bob.  It’s time to make a change so I’ve been debating between getting a pixie cut like Audrey Tautou or wearing my hair extensions while I grow it out.

7 Responses to “Hair Decisions”

1. Kate & Zena says:

I think you should grow it out. You could get layers if you wanted to add some volume. I think you would look really cute with layered long hair (just run out of any salon that brings a razor near your hair.) There are lots of things you can do with long hair! I know a few good YouTuber’s who do really good hair tutorials, but you need longer hair (one has medium long, aka shoulder length, hair tutorials. Her’s are SO easy.)

I had mine “cut” over the summer and then I had it trimmed about three weeks ago. Apparently the lady I saw didn’t know what “dusting” and “very light face-framing layers WITHOUT A RAZOR” meant because I got two inches hacked off and I got heavy layers with a razor. Razors and fine hair don’t mix. I officially learned my lesson. If I can’t afford my stylist that week, WAIT. I was not a happy camper. I’m not zen when it comes to my hair. Not zen at all!

2. Caboguy says:

– grow it out, grow it out !!! – of course, you know I like your hair long but do whatever is comfortable for you & teaching yoga. Love the highlight colours you choose,,, what about orange or red the next time?

3. Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer says:

oh, I love the pic with the hair with the long bangs look and the red lipstick! Beautiful

4. Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer says:

I’m always dabbling with the pixie cut idea, or something similar (LOVE Audrey Tautou’s look) but for now I’m letting it grow out a bit from the last cut. I’m thinking I want to be able to curl it and have that old fashioned movie star style again (used to wear it that way all the time.)
    Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer´s last blog post ..Totally Retro is Back!

5. Eli says:

I think you should grow it out if you like but out of the short hairs above, I like the one with the red lips best. You look great with lots of soft layers 🙂
    Eli´s last blog post ..Book Lady

6. Kyla says:

I have always loved your short hair and my initial reaction was “Yes! Go short!” And then I clicked on the link to your long hair and was like “Daaaamn! Girl is beautiful!” So, yeah – I’m basically no help 🙂

7. wardrobe experience says:

pixie! …extensions can wait.
    wardrobe experience´s last blog post ..Cold Sunday