Jul 22 2011

Skirts & Dresses

Category: My ClosetEyeliah @ 1:58 pm

I got a request to post which skirts and dresses are left in my tiny closet.  Great idea Nicola, here they are!

13 Skirts
2 short beach skirts, 3 fun colorful above knee skirts, below knee black skirts (stars and silk);
3 of the same eyelet skirt in black, yellow and purple.
3 special longer skirts, beaded, reversible and green silk.

14 Dresses (no longer 15 as I got rid of this polka dot dress)
Left to right & top to bottom; 2 favorite bombshell dresses, cuteness from Bitten and H&M with pockets;
Classic watercolor dress, favorite polka dots, prairie and navy beach dresses;
Lace colored Winona, wrap dress, sheer red, yellow floral, cherries and batik butterfly dress.

2 extra dresses = 16 total.
I saved the beige floral and just got this frilly crochet dress from my mom.

NOTE: I still have some special skirts & dresses in one piece of storage luggage (like this, this and this).

How many skirts and dresses do you own?

6 Responses to “Skirts & Dresses”

1. WendyB says:

You have some interesting prints here! I’m jealous!

2. Caboguy says:

– how many outfits can you create from your wardrobe? I imagine hundreds!!

I’m really fascinated by your new wardrobe! I am actually starting to wonder if it’s almost creepy to be this interested 🙂

You’ve really put some thought into this wardrobe-clean-out process, and you have some real gems there – it looks like your skirts and dresses are superbly versatile and interesting. As you know, I struggle to make sense of my wardrobe oh-way-too-often, and you’re a real inspiration.

I own a lot. more than i think i even want to count, haha. I dont know if I could be happy with a tiny closet; perhaps at first, but then i’d probably find myself trying to rebuy stuff i got rid of (I’ve done that before).

5. wardrobe experience says:

oh, good to know that these lovely skirts and dresses are still there… 🙂

6. Denise says:

I wud like to see a pic of you in the little black number
    kisses luv u