Jul 01 2011

Moving Day! Bedroom Inspirations

Category: InspirationEyeliah @ 8:25 am

I am about to move for the fourth (yes fourth!) time since November.  I still cannot believe I’ve lived in five places in less than a year.  It’s definitely helped me purge, and purge, and now I’ll have to purge again.  I am getting rid of my storage unit which will give me access to more clothing and also save me $100 a month.

Getting ready for a new space this photo on Adore Vintage started my hours of pouring over design inspiration.

I love the idea of having my bed on the floor with blankets spilling onto the hardwood, though I know it will collect dust.  This photo also reminds me of my Amsterdam apartment.

All photos below via Apartment Therapy.

More floating beds.

Nightstands, reading lights and rugs.

Floating nightstands and a quilt on the wall.

How is your bedroom styled?

7 Responses to “Moving Day! Bedroom Inspirations”

1. Beck says:

Ooh what great inspiration! I love the floating nightstand idea.
    I have to re-do a lot of things at our house since my BF’s ex is (finally) taking the last of her things, so there’s a lot to replace. At least the new stuff should be better (at least thats what I tell myself).

Good luck in moving!

2. Emily says:

Good luck moving! My lease is up at the end of August, so I need to take after you and purge, purge, purge!

3. chelsea says:

My bedroom is in the process of being unstyled actually. Any tips or inspirational links for decorating would be swell. I like the room with the tapestry on the wall.

4. eli says:

Oh my gosh I think we have the worlds tiniest bedroom. I wish we had more light coming in and more room to personalize it. These rooms are a dream!

5. wardrobe experience says:

good luck on the move. my cozy bedroom is still filled with clothing… and mix of ikea and vintage furniture in it.

6. E. Keith Owens says:

Or maybe its the abundance of fresh sea air enough certainly for a complete purge of mind body and soul.

7. Andy says:

room layout design is very simple but captivating