Mar 30 2011

Euro Packing

Category: TravelEyeliah @ 3:49 pm

What I was thinking of bringing to Amsterdam…

What I am bringing now that I found out I have ensuite laundry!

Other than what I’m wearing on the plane; 3 sweaters, 3 scarves, 2 pants, 1 shorts, 5 dresses, 3 skirts, 12 tops (will narrow these down), 2 swimsuits, 3 belts, 1 jacket and 5 shoes. 🙂

8 Responses to “Euro Packing”

1. Jessica says:

Do what I do – pack as much stuff as you can fit! If I have a purse or an entire vehicle, that always ends up being my M.O.
    Have a great trip, can’t wait to hear stories and see pictures!!!

2. bunnyb says:

FUN!! Would love to see all that packed and packing tips :p
    Can’t wait for your travel posts! Have fun!!

3. thefashionguitar says:

Did it all fit in? Hope you have a great time in Amsterdam!

xo thefashionguitar

4. Jessica says:

You’re going to love The Netherlands! I want to go back so badly, so I hope to live vicariously through your photos! If you can make it to Delft, it’s totally worth it!

Looks good to me! I’ve never been to Amsterdam myself, but from what I have heard, you are going to have a wonderful time there!

6. eli says:

how exciting!! when I went to europe in 2009 I only took a carryon for 3 weeks! I was very condensed and only packed three colors (black, gray, and green) so that everything coordinated.

You need to pack more boots. I know it’s kinda impractical, but of the two times i’ve been to europe, both times i was wondering what the hell i was doing without boots!

8. Eyeliah says:

Thank all!
    Jessica, I also definitely pack lots into a car, but when I am carrying it I try to bring the least possible that will work for me.
    Bunny, good idea thou I don’t have too many tips this time around it seems. Let me work on it.
    FG, yes it all fit easily! Even with my big travel backpack in it for when I tour around.
    Possibly will make it to Delft Jessica.
    & LyddieGal I’ve needed a new pair forever, was hoping to find a good pair here 🙂