Mar 26 2011

Running Out Of Time!

Category: TravelEyeliah @ 11:26 am

Planning for Europe has been taking up most of my time this week.  Making a packing list, visiting storage to get must needed items (zebra dress, striped blouse, off shoulder top, spring jackets and scarves), getting insurance and euros, making last minute appointments and trying to decide what books to bring, obviously re-reading The Diary of Anne Frank before I go to the Anne Frank house.

I also have a hair appointment on Monday and I’m feeling purple, we’ll have to see.

I dare say I am almost organized to go.  I had only been to Europe once before, Scotland for two weeks half my life ago.  Excitement is building!

What are you currently looking forward to?

8 Responses to “Running Out Of Time!”

1. Clare says:

Eep! I’m so excited for you and your trip! It looks like you’re very well prepared. 🙂

2. chelsea says:

You have an excellent stack of books there. Super great choices. I am so excited for you and can’t wait to see pictures of your adventure! I’m looking forward to that.
    As for other things I am looking forward to, mostly just warmer weather. I got a fantastic new skirt that I am dying to wear, but it pretty much requires bare legs.

3. Eyeliah says:

Thanks C&C!
    Wendy, yay! that was the point 🙂

4. WendyB says:

Your inclusion of Dame Edna made me laugh out loud!

5. mom says:

Loved The Dame, my chocolate milk came out my nose. Have a glorious trip honey, and you will love Angela’s Ashes, the movie was awful and depressing, The book showed more the funnier parts of their dreary existance.
    Love U

6. Ren says:

Yay I’m so excited for you! Hope you packed everything you need, and bon voyage!

Purple would be wonderful. and oh, weird request; if you come across a shop called i <3 vintage, check it out for me. I saw it but it was closed, and I never got to go in.