Mar 11 2011

Couldn’t Change It If I Wanted

Category: Life,My OutfitsEyeliah @ 12:31 pm

Things are truly mellowing out for me, it has now been four months since I quit the office job.  I’m running around the lower mainland teaching yoga, playing guitar and ukulele every day, reading (6 books in the last 6 weeks), playing board games and watching television on my netbook.  I’ve been daily hanging out with the awesome positive people I know in this world and those not nearby I’m chatting with on the phone.  After a decade of hard work and stresses it’s nice to live the easy life for a while.

For the rest of the month I’m buying time until I leave for Europe.  I have my plane ticket and an apartment lined up in Amsterdam.  Once in Europe Style Symmetry will continue to include outfit posts but will serve as my travel blog with photos and updates as well, hope you won’t mind. 😉

Here are the last two outfits from Mexico, I sure wore my yellow sandals quite a bit.

NIGHT

DAY

Look #1 Thrifted Blue Bubble Dress $10. Lace Blouse, Ebay. Yellow Sandals, Free from Swap.
Look #2 Yellow Blouse, Free from Swap. Native Printed Skirt, Etsy. Thrifted Yellow Hat.

*White Knuckle Ride, Jamiroquai*

10 Responses to “Couldn’t Change It If I Wanted”

Sounds like you are loving your new pace and life. I’m so envious of your Amsterdam trip!

2. Wicked Halo says:

You’re coming to Europe, awesome! Let me know if you need any tips!

3. Ashley says:

Sounds like the good life! 🙂 I can’t wait to see your pics in Europe!

4. Kate & Zena says:

Yay to Europe!

5. Teeny says:

hellllooooo! I see why you love those yellow sandals, they are very cute. It’s great to hear how happy and serene you are feeling right now; compared to when you were a little blue a few months back. Sometimes we really just need to find our truth and slow the frigg down.
    x

6. eli says:

Hooray for europe! take me with you 😉

This post of yours made me feel really happy. Happy for you, happy for me, and happy for everyone else who has taken a leap of faith at one point in their lives and decided to do something different. It sounds like you are in a really good place, both emotionally and physically. And those yellow sandals rock. Also, the print skirt is awesome.

8. wardrobe experience says:

very cute looks! you won’t need your yellow sandals the first time in europe (amsterdam). but spring is on the way – i can smell it in in the air.
    can’t wait to read some travel posts.

9. Clare says:

Um, your life sounds divinely rad right now. Both of these outfits are great, too! 🙂

10. Missy says:

Sounds wonderful! I love Europe and am itching to go back. I look forward to hearing of your adventures. Lots of pictures please! And I hope you are bringing those adorable yellow sandals. 🙂

P.S. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog.