Jan 27 2011

Weight Loss Wednesdays Post #4

Category: ProjectsEyeliah @ 10:35 am

Healthy Breakfasts

Last week I changed up my breakfasts, a cup of shredded wheat with  3/4 cup of almond milk was not enough to energize the start of my day so I added in a small grapefruit. As a result of this addition of  two fruit servings and 6 grams of fiber daily I am given an extra kick to not just get out the door but be excited about it and I also eat less throughout the day.

What do you eat for breakfast?

For exercise this week I biked for three hours, did eight hours of yoga (and taught 2 classes) and also kept busy and walked a lot.  With this combination of better breakfasts and increased exercise it’s no surprise I lost another pound of fat.  Three weeks into this plan I’ve lost three pounds, next week I take measurements.

Weight: -3 Bust: 0 Waist: 0 Hips: 0 Arm: 0

~Goals~
Weight: -10 Bust: -1 Waist: -1.5 Hips: -2 Arm: -0.5

8 Responses to “Weight Loss Wednesdays Post #4”

1. marta says:

I always have a coffee with fat free milk & brown sugar (that I make myself) and 1 bagel with light cream and I am ready to go!

2. chelsea says:

Breakfast is my favorite meal. I know a ton of people skip breakfast and I think they are crazy. My breakfasts are usually a cup of oatmeal with brown sugar, raisons, and walnuts and a cup of tea. Days off will usually be something like toast, home made scones, or scrambled eggs with basil. Yum!

I love having breakfast; it is essential for me to sit down, to read the paper and take my time with the whole thing. My breakfast usually includes a cup of black tea, a bowl of natural yoghurt with blueberries and granola, and either an orange or a grapefruit. On the weekends, it’s scrambled eggs with toast and a grapefruit.

4. anthea says:

Love the new format!!

for breakfast when i’ve got to get to work, i have coffee. then when i’m starving i might eat an instant oatmeal that I try to trick myself into thinking i like when I really do not. Or a yougurt. Same deal.

On weekends I like to make eggs, poached, fried, in sandwiches, with homefries, or maybe a cheese omelet (but that requires the dirtying a bowl, which is frowned upon)

6. Ginger Olsen says:

7. Monex says:

I have been gaining all year. since this is about lifestyle and not dieting cooking really is a very important thing. You shouldnt have to weigh this week if youre taking that kind of meds…CW 152.0GW 145 Worst Food Choice Um can anyone say Pizza Buffet???

8. utility says:

oatmeal with raisins and some nuts – the most delicious and healthy breakfast in the world) this is my breakfast