Jan 15 2011

Life’s Little Side Projects

Category: LifeEyeliah @ 11:22 am

Having all this free time started off some amazing side projects.

-I contacted my yoga teacher friends and we are now teaching eachother once or twice a week.

-I started a book club, so many people joined!  First book is The Glass Castle.

-I’ve been cooking up a storm, reading The Joy of Cooking, trying new recipes.

-This week so far included not one but two board game nights!

-Biking, yoga classes, recording songs, a long overdue haircut, long walks, not getting angry in line ups or at late buses, never rushing, finally starting Mad Men Season 1, staying up a bit too late, sleeping in

And now I’ve got the call, I’m teaching my first yoga class on Wednesday!

Have you been working on any side projects lately?

8 Responses to “Life’s Little Side Projects”

1. caboguy says:

– wow…busy times – good for you!

2. Jessica says:

I’m so excited for all of these projects! I haven’t been up to much lately, other than saying repeatedly “I need a hobby!” I’ve been quite fascinating with rock and gem collecting and I’m considering joining our local club for it – but it’s going to to be a group of old men! Haha
    .-= Jessica´s last blog ..Friday Finds Under 50 =-.

3. meredith says:

side projects: the pile of “needs to be altered” clothes hanging around my sewing space. fun. PS: yay for glasses!!

.-= meredith´s last blog ..Making a Liar Out of Me =-.

4. wardrobe experience says:

still loving this blouse…

you look so good & happy.
    .-= wardrobe experience´s last blog ..Office Girl II =-.

5. Teeny says:

congratulations! From all those posts ago when things were a bit despondent you sound so much happier and free-er! I’ve been reconnecting with faraway friends, and remembering the importance of being present. (so much harder to do than say!)

6. Bianca says:

Happy New Year! You look great, and it sounds like you are having a blast with all these cool projects. 🙂 Enjoy the yoga class, you are going to be great! I tried my first yoga class recently, and I enjoyed it!

7. Clare says:

Yay for all the great new things! I’ve been waiting for a book club to fall into my lap…maybe it’s time I start one myself! 🙂

8. Elwood C. Atkinson says:

Working closely together in teams sharing ideas and expertise we routinely produce the highest quality projects…What makes our company truly great are the people behind the job titles.