Jan 12 2011

Weight Loss Wednesdays Post #2

Category: My Outfits,ProjectsEyeliah @ 6:26 pm

Hi everyone, I’ve been thinking about this post all week!  I must say having all of you to stay accountable to is good motivation though having my birthday celebrations this week was a challenge, but I did manage to eat fairly well with only one or two ‘bad’ meals and one night with alcohol.  I went to five yoga classes, went out dancing twice and went to the gym twice.  Time to check my first weeks results…… Shoot, I’m the same weight! 🙁  OK, obviously next week needs a much better plan.  My dinners were small portions but they weren’t planned and definitely not healthy enough so this is where I need to improve.

Weight: -2 Bust: 0 Waist: 0 Hips: 0 Arm: 0

~Goals~
Weight: -10 Bust: -1 Waist: -1.5 Hips: -2 Arm: -0.5

Thanks so much for sharing your healthy goals for the year in last weeks post.  How’s it going so far? Anyone else want to share their story?

Since last weeks weight loss was not so exciting, how about an outfit post. 🙂  This is what I wore out for dancing on Saturday.

Red Rose Printed Blouse, Urban Outfitters (new! $36). Thrifted Purple Cardigan (new! $9) & Star Printed Skirt. Vintage Kick Ass Boots.

7 Responses to “Weight Loss Wednesdays Post #2”

1. eli says:

Dont let it distract you from your goal! Keep being positive and thinking healthy and you’ll be there before you know it
    .-= eli´s last blog ..Lost In Translation =-.

2. chelsea says:

1) I love that skirt!
    2) Do not be discouraged. Seeing results can take some time. If you start working out more you may find that you are not losing weight as much as inches, as there is something to that whole muscle weighs more than fat saying. Also, don’t deny yourself, because that always sets the scene for failure. It isn’t Just Say No as much as Will This Make Me Happy?
    .-= chelsea´s last blog ..more books =-.

Well, I’ll confess that my plans to do yoga again have been going down the drain recently… I’m not giving up though; I just need more discipline! Stay positive, and by the way, I love the skirt, and the boots are awesome!
    .-= The Waves´s last blog ..A Small Guide to Vintage Costume Jewelry =-.

4. Janiece says:

Happy birthday! And good on you for making a start, we all have to start somewhere.

5. Sara says:

I love the pattern mix between the skirt and blouse in this look, as well as the mix of red, white, eggplant and black. You look lovely!
    .-= Sara´s last blog ..Daisy Chain 1 =-.

star print! how cute!! Happy belated birthday (what, no virtual party this year?)

good luck with your next weigh in, i’m sure you will do better!
    .-= Lyddiegal´s last blog ..Daydream in blue =-.

7. wardrobe experience says:

love every single piece of this look…. esp. those kick-off-boots
    .-= wardrobe experience´s last blog ..Office Girl II =-.