Jan 04 2011

The Big Bang Theory Style ~ Part II

Category: MediaEyeliah @ 11:56 am

The Big Bang Theory  is a sitcom centered around two physicist roommates who work at Cal Tech University, their coworkers/friends (an astrophysicist and an engineer) and their new neighbor a pretty waitress.  Of course hilarity ensues, nothing makes this closeted geek laugh more than TBBT.  Their geek chic styles can be quite outlandish, each character with their own signature look.  Click here for Leonard, Sheldon and Penny in Part I.

Raj

Track jacket, collared shirt, sweater vest, all mismatched prints.

Howard

Impeccably matched color palettes, THAT HAIR, dickies and turtlenecks, button up shirts, TIGHT JEANS and comic belt buckles.

Howard has THE BEST tbbt style so he gets a few more pictures.

Stay Tuned for Part III

9 Responses to “The Big Bang Theory Style ~ Part II”

1. Teeny says:

*sigh* i would be so PROUD of my husband if he dressed like either of these nerds. Think I prefer the Raj-wear though.

2. eli says:

Their nerdy’ness is epic on a whole other level! I havent seen this show in a while but I remember this being quite funny
    .-= eli´s last blog ..New Year- New You =-.

I think my favorite look is that little black dress the girl is wearing in that Raj screen cap…
    .-= Lyddiegal´s last blog ..Hello Wonda =-.

4. Lemonzest says:

aw.. I’ve never seen that, but it sounds great..
    love the nerd look of them..

happy new year!
    xo

.-= Lemonzest´s last blog ..Challenge for 2011- Want to blog more often =-.

5. Retro Chick says:

I love Big Bang Theory but they put it on stupid channels at stupid times and I keep ending up missing it!
    .-= Retro Chick´s last blog ..Retro Chick Reviews- Besame Red Lipstick Giveaways! =-.

6. famlaw says:

it looks funny
    but never saw anything of the similar

7. Ashe Mischief says:

God I love this show! Howard’s style is SO great, though he may not be my favorite character. Though least favorite could be Season 1 Leonard…

8. Midnight Cowgirl says:

I haven’t seen this show, but now I’m intrigued.
    .-= Midnight Cowgirl´s last blog ..Saturday Haul =-.

9. Julia Galco says:

I never watch any show that can make me laugh from the start till the end on every single episode except for Big Bang Theory. I hope they will not end the show forever. I am looking forward for their coming Big Bang Theory Season 6. Hopefully, it’ll be as great as I expected. I love the characters and how the stories were written.