Dec 29 2010

Whisper To Me, Help Me Remember

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:31 pm

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!  I just got back yesterday from Vancouver Island, a lovely place crowded with people that I love.  It was a great long weekend, played games and of course ate WAY too many goodies.  I will be going for a bike ride right after I hit ‘post’.

Posting outfits is getting harder…. I’ve only got a small amount of clothing to work with and I’m in yoga pants most days.  I am working on a solution to keep posting outfits for the blog.  The good news is that life is fairly clutter free, though for some reason I have 30 pairs of socks and knee highs on hand.

What do you have TOO MUCH of?

Thrifted Grey Sweater. Yellow Blouse, Free from Swap. Sheer Green Skirt, Etsy. AA Wild Dove Tights. Grey Booties, Gift from Solestruck.

*Louder Than Ever, Cold War Kids*

8 Responses to “Whisper To Me, Help Me Remember”

1. erindyan says:

Show us the yoga pants! I’d love to see you demonstrate a few poses or something. I’ve never taken a class, I’ve done DVDs but you know…NOT the same.

I have too many bags. OMG. Way way too many.
    .-= erindyan´s last blog ..Oh- Holy Night =-.

2. chelsea says:

Where on Vancouver Island were you? I’ve only ever been to Victoria, but I love it. It is so beautiful! I remember a tour guide saying “Well, while Washington got the mountains, we got the view.” I dream of going back someday and checking out the rest of the island, the nature must be amazing.
    I love those boots, by the way.
    As far as having too much of something, the only thing I have an over abundance of is jewelry. I have much more than I could possibly ever wear. I, like most people, go through phases of really liking a couple pieces and forgetting the rest exist. This adds up over time. I’m thinking of having a few blog giveaways to thin out my collection…
    .-= chelsea´s last blog ..secrets =-.

you definitely look great in that green, and I have an abundance of many things. jewelry for certain.
    I admire you for purging your closet. I have so much trouble getting rid of things. Somedays I still miss a sweater I got rid of three years ago that was too small for me. There is definitely something wrong with that.
    .-= Lyddiegal´s last blog ..No one notices the contrast of white on white =-.

4. qin says:

I think this whole outfit is really well put together <3
    .-= qin´s last blog ..Last post of 2010 =-.

5. eli says:

I’m totally on the bandwagon to see the workout clothes too! Make it a whole post!
    .-= eli´s last blog ..H&ampM Las Vegas Forum Shops Lanvin and store preview =-.

I have way too many pieces of jewelry, it is out of control. I have been downsizing my wardrobe, but for whatever reason it still looks way too extensive. Maybe I need to do some serious downsizing this coming year… again.

Happy New Year!
    .-= The Waves´s last blog ..Untitled =-.

7. Danielle says:

Cute outfit!! Nice to see you’re from Canada as well 🙂 I absolutely loooove Victoria!!

-Danielle

.-= Danielle´s last blog ..Back in Black =-.

8. Style Symmetry » How To Buy Comfortable Shoes says:

[…] boots into rotation though it has taken quite a while to work them in.  And my adorable online grey booties sent by Solestruck?  They are super comfortable…… once I get them on, there is a odd […]