Nov 22 2010

Better Get Yourself Together Darlin’

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 8:57 am

Today is going to be my first day of yoga teaching practice at my school.  I have to teach three postures in front of a group, needless to say I am nervous though fairly prepared and can’t think about much else.  I’m going in early to practice.

Thrifted Lace Collared Dress and Red Belt. Cashmere Cardigan, Gift. Winners Beige Boots.

*Instant Karma, John Lennon*

9 Responses to “Better Get Yourself Together Darlin’”

1. Retro Chick says:

I love the lace collared dress, it looks lovely with the red cardigan!

Hope your yoga practice goes well, I’m sure it will!
    .-= Retro Chick´s last blog ..A Moment of Reflection =-.

2. Wicked Halo says:

Good luck with your teaching practice, I’m sure you’ll rock it 🙂
    .-= Wicked Halo´s last blog ..Leave of Absence-Happy Halloween =-.

3. marta says:

Just don’t think it too much, be confident and you will do just right. Best wishes! 🙂

4. Janiece says:

I want to steal that dress!

I bet you’ll be fine with your teaching prac, too.

5. Leigh says:

cute look! and good luck with your practice!

.-= Leigh´s last blog ..Ruffles and Stripes =-.

Good luck! I’m sure you will be wonderful!
    and no matter what, you look adorable.
    .-= Lyddiegal´s last blog ..Plaid Gal =-.

7. Missa says:

Oh, I’m sure you did wonderfully! Your outfit is adorable and I’m so glad to see that you’ve embraced a path for channeling your energies. It must feel great to have that focus now 🙂

8. MIchi says:

Wow, I’ve taken a long hiatus from blog reading, and I’m glad I took the time to come back to yours. So many changes in your life! I’m glad you took your leap of faith. I’m sure you did a great job teaching. Keep us posted on your adventures!! PS –love the outfit posts! BEst, Michi

9. Style Symmetry » Feelings on My Current 99 Piece Wardrobe says:

[…] with no excess they need to be replaced.  All three of my long cardigans officially died!  The red cashmere has small holes in both armpits that have already been repaired twice and now a hole at the cuff. […]