Nov 16 2010

Life Moves Too Slowly To Hold You Down

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 8:47 am

Big News

Things changed rather rapidly with My Plan in Steps.  My dad sold his condo and is moving from Cabo San Lucas which decreased my interest in taking yoga training at the nearby Yandara school.  Then a discussion with a few teachers really got me interested in a local yoga college.  I researched the college and found out their next program was starting in 2 days.  I could not hesitate any longer, I sent in my application that day and walked in on Monday to start the course.  The first day was mostly getting to know eachother and an overview of what we’ll cover, today the real work will begin.  If all goes well, in 1 months time I will be a certified yoga instructor.  The last day at my job was supposed to be Wednesday and though I am bummed to miss a planned goodbye lunch, I am thankful I was able to end there early as the next course run isn’t until July 2011.  I have to do this now before I never do it.

When do you hesitate?

Thrifted Grey Striped Sweater, Olive Silk Skirt and Loafers.

*Getaway Car, Audioslave*

6 Responses to “Life Moves Too Slowly To Hold You Down”

1. Janiece says:

Yay you! I’m finding you very inspirational at the moment. Hope the course turns out to really be your ‘thing’.

2. marta says:

I like the outside shots!
    Good luck with being a yoga instructor, I’m sure it will be fun.

3. Eli says:

Things happen for a reason, something wanted you to stay and take this path!
    .-= Eli´s last blog ..Sin City =-.

4. Clare says:

Wow! Such big exciting things! I’m so happy for your new stuff. And I love the outfit too, so comfy and cozy. 🙂

5. chelsea says:

Go you! Get going with that dream of yours! Now is the time!
    As for me, I am currently hesitating so that the boy may realize his dream. As soon as grad school is out of the way though, I’m plowing on!
    .-= chelsea´s last blog ..two years of blogging giveaway! =-.

it sounds like things worked out perfectly, even if they are a bit more rushed. Sometimes it’s better not to wait.
    I’m always waiting around, and often times, missing out.
    .-= Lyddiegal´s last blog ..Shades of purple =-.