Oct 22 2010

Never Seen You Shine So Bright

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 8:14 am

I’ve been wearing red quite often lately.  I am liking it as a more grown up version of pink which always used to be my favorite color to wear.  This realization about red came after my closet purge, I really don’t own much of it anymore after piece by piece was sentenced to the give away pile.  I know I need to rectify this obvious lack in my closet with a bit of retail therapy which may have to wait until the new year.  I should also note, if you may have noticed how often I’m wearing the beige boots, they just go with everything and I can’t help myself!

What is your favorite color to wear?

Thrifted Red Ribboned White Hat and Pale Yellow Eyelet Skirt. Lace Blouse, Ebay. AA Red Tights. Winners Beige Boots.

*Lady in Red, Chris DeBurgh*

7 Responses to “Never Seen You Shine So Bright”

1. renr says:

Oh that hat reminds me of those worn by female characters in Ghibli films. I think it’s the red ribbon around it.
    My favourite is probably grey, because it’s the most versatile and goes well with virtually any colour. 😀

2. eli says:

It’s a very pretty dress, of course you would wear it! I have very similar red tights but not that much red…I’m going to have to find the now

3. chelsea says:

I also adore red. I love your red tights. Probably about time I pulled mine out of the back of my sock drawer. Thanks for the inspiration!

4. eli says:

Im crazy I thought it was one dress! oops!

5. alison says:

Red looks great on you, but it’s probably the colour I wear the least. I love purple and green, and if I wear them together with my orange hair I make my favorite triad!

6. Guyomar says:

I am not daring enough to wear red tights. You carry it of well though. I find myself wearing shades of gray a lot. It suits my complexion, and it’s sexy in a surprising way – you wouldn’t think of gray as sexy, but its understated quality gives you an effortless sort of appeal. I also love ash pink with black contrast (Penelope Cruz posing in camisole in Vicky Cristina Barcelona).

7. Teeny says:

I really like the red tights with the cream combination. You suit cream!