Sep 21 2010

Leave All Your Love And Your Loving Behind You

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 5:03 pm

As a result of my lack of blouses to mix I have been taking the easy road most days wearing dresses with alternating scarves, footwear and jewelry which makes for fairly simple outfits, hence the lack of posting. Now that the weather is turning cooler (boo-urns) I will perhaps showcase more variety but with some crazy times of my life ahead perhaps I will not… of course I will always try my best.

I don’t have many blouses left, I know the count says 19 but they aren’t all ‘office appropriate’ so the number feels much lower.  This lilac blouse fits the bill so it has quickly become a wardrobe staple.  Hard to believe the thrift store gave it to me for free, even though it was new with tags!!  That of course made it the best thrift score of all time.

What was your best ever thrift score?

Thrifted Sheer Lilac Blouse, Star Print Skirt and Stretch Belt. Winners Beige Boots.

*Dog Days Are Over, Florence + The Machine*

9 Responses to “Leave All Your Love And Your Loving Behind You”

1. Kyla says:

Wow! You look amazing in both of these posts! The outfits are sooooo flattering on you! Love the full bottoms, nipped waists and sleek tops. And don’t underestimate constant remixing – it’s not boring at all! I love watching how people re-wear the same pieces over and over. It’s real and most inspiring!

Glad to see you back!

I think the closet clean out was really good for you, as I have loved all the outfits so far. This is fantastic, the blouse is really great. And a steal, almost literally!
    As for my best thrift store find… Probably my pink skirt. I can’t get enough of it right now.

3. marta says:

I like it again, great mix of colors that look great on you. It is nice to see you back!

the sheer blouse is so pretty, I do love those! And free, that is quite awesome.
    I think one of my best thrift scores was a quilted black chain strap bag. I didn’t think i liked quilted bags until I started blogging, and this one looked really new. it was tagged at $7, but the woman gave it (and $4 worth of silk scarves) to me for $5!

5. joelle van dyne says:

this outfit is so sweet, i really love it! the delicate fabric of the blouse, and the tiny stars on the skirt- it’s all so cute.

i think my best thrift score was my white fur vest, which was under $10 and has gotten SO much wear.

6. renr says:

Omgosh! That pretty blouse for free?!?! That’s like the most fantastic thing ever!
    I’ve never thrifted before (I don’t think there’s such a thing in my country), but if I ever had a blouse like that given to me I’d be smiling for a month and wearing it everyday. XDDD

7. fashion forestry says:

That blue is so pretty on you!

8. Clare says:

Wow Eyeliah, this is one of my absolute favorites. The boots, the starry skirt, the blouse. Gah, it’s wonderful!

9. wardrobe experience says:

such a lovely outfit! love how you paired the light blouse with this starry skirt…
    wish you a great trip!