Jul 30 2010

My Dress Is the Prettiest

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 11:30 am

Okay I wrote a whole post and then lost it!  I’m about to go out of town camping so I’m writing fast now.

I’ve been living in this yellow floral dress, I’ve worn it three times this month.

This work outfit included jeans and belting, then after a quick removal I was beach ready.

Look #1: Thrifted Dress. Feather Earrings, Etsy. Vianni Pewter Flats.

Look #2: Peasant Dress, Thrift Swap with Caroline. Thrifted Santana Jeans.

*Almost Golden, Courtney Love*

12 Responses to “My Dress Is the Prettiest”

1. Natasha says:

it’s pretty cool how you rigged the thrifted dress to be a top. Great!

2. Jessica says:

Ugh! I hate when blogs eat posts. Really, nothing drives crazier than that!

You look great in each photo! I really like that dress as a top.

3. robyn says:

Ooo I hope you had a great time camping. Hanging out in nature freaks me out…. but I am a big computer geek. I like the indoors.

4. Midnight Cowgirl says:

Cute dresses! Have fun camping!

Yup yup. I wore the same dress multiple times last week. When you find one that just works…
    And your day to beach outfit is stellar. I like that tunic belted, for sure.

6. teeny says:

The peasant dress! J’adore! Also with the jeans. Enjoy your campout toots.

I hate it when I write out this long thing and then it disappears!! the worst!
    Love that floral dress though, it’s easy to see why you’ve worn it so much!

8. Retro Chick says:

I hope you have a great time camping!

I’m going next weekend, hopefully it will stop raining….

9. renr says:

The dress is so pretty, I’d totally understand if you wore it everyday! XD
    Hope you have fun camping!

10. Eline says:

I love the first dress so much! You look superb!

I hate losing posts! I used to write some in Word and often accidentally closed them without saving them, gah! Now I just use wordpress because it automatically saves everything 😀

11. Ebony says:

Argh! I hate when I lose a post like that 🙂 I LOVE that floral dress. It’s amazing. And how cool is your work to beach transformation with that second dress/tunic? So cool! Have fun camping!

12. Kyla says:

I love this idea! You’re so lucky to have such honest friends. I think you’re going to feel amazing once your closet is widdled down to the very best stuff. I love keeping a current, well-edited closet. It makes getting dressed to much easier!

I’m also happy that you saved that maxi dress. It looks amazing on you!