Jul 19 2010

Touching Everything I See

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 10:00 pm

One Skirt, Two Outfits

Look #1: Purple Blouse and Floral Purse, Free from Swaps. Floral Skirt, Ebay. Gianni Pewter Flats.

Look #2: Thrifted Pink Sweater. Garage Tank Top. New RocketDog Flats, $45 Birthday Gift Card.

*Softer Softest, Hole*

12 Responses to “Touching Everything I See”

Love this skirt. I especially like it with the black and pink. Great cardigan.

I love the pink cardigan with the floral skirt. Love nice summer knits.

3. Eli says:

love it with the little cardigan! I dont think Ill be able to wear a sweater until october!

4. Sara says:

I love the print on that swingy skirt, and the pink cardigan is the perfect shade for it. Lovely looks!

5. Kate & Zena says:

Pretty outfits.

I just noticed you switched from wearing your wedding band from your left to your right ring finger (wait, are you married? I can’t remember you ever saying you were. If you aren’t, forgive the offense. I could have sworn you were).

I wish I could wear small floral prints. They tend to look busy on my really skinny, railrod thin body.

Oh, by the way, I think we’re bruise twins. Whilst I was playing with Zena, she scratched the inner part of my upper left bicep. Of course, she scratch my skin but UNDER my skin. I have a bruise in the shape of her big foot pad with an angry red scratch mark through the center. So, if you have on right about there, we’re twins for the time being. 🙂

6. Glendy says:

wow I can’t believe you found that really cute skirt on ebay, I need to start looking for more stuff there, lol. Hope you’re doing well darling 🙂

7. Violet Folklore says:

CUTE girl. I especially love the tops. The purple tank with lace trim is darling and the pick open weave sweater is perfect!

8. Vivian says:

Some cities have awesome thrift stores for finding good clothes.

9. joelle van dyne says:

well clearly that is a versatile skirt! i love both outfits.

10. robyn says:

Summer! It’s good to see you getting to bare some skin. I was afraid the heat would never reach you. XO

11. wardrobe experience says:

gorgeous skirt. i prefer the second outfit. the cardi looks so cute
    paired with this outfit.

12. Diana says:

I love that floral skirt!