Jun 22 2010

Fantasy Vs Reality

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 8:30 am

The Vancouver weather is still nowhere near summer worthy. If it was I’d be wearing my sweet striped dress!! To the beach, over my bikini, eating an ice cream, lathering on sunscreen, freckles on my nose, sand in my toes.

Since it’s not I’m layering a thick crochet sweater over my polka dot dress. ย When Summer gets here, I promise to appreciate it!

Look #1 Thrifted Striped Dress and Red Ribboned White Hat. Red Woven Flats, Thrift Swap with Caroline.

Look #2 Polka Pot Dress, Mexico Mall. Crochet Sweater, Free from Swap. Vintage Long Strand Pearls. Thrifted Velvet Bow Flats.

*Gonna Get Along Without You Now, She & Him*

10 Responses to “Fantasy Vs Reality”

1. Corie says:

I love that lil striped dress! Sooo cute!

I think Atlanta’s summer started a month ago. We may have hit the 100 degree mark yesterday. It was so hot…it’s hot today and it’ll be hot tomorrow. ugh!!

Your polka dot dress is adorable, love it with the pearls.
    I hope you get your summer fantasy soon!

3. Ebony says:

Love your hat and striped dress! I often play “If I was…” in Perth, at the beach, a hippy.
    Can’t wait till you get to flaunt this look at a beach ๐Ÿ™‚ Photos on location? Haha.
    But I love you polka dress – PERFECT amount of accessories and I love the cardy over the top.
    Gorgeous.

4. Caboguy says:

– cool lid!!

I will gladly trade you weather! I hate hate hate summer. I long for layers.

6. joelle van dyne says:

i love that hat in the 1st outfit! and i like the layering of the sweater in the 2nd- it’s nice that it’s a little sheer so you can still see the pattern underneath.

7. Audi says:

Ah, that dress is adorable! Sorry the weather isn’t cooperating, but the polka dots and sweater look great too! If it makes you feel any better it’s windy and cold here in “sunny” California.

8. robyn says:

I would wear that entire first look head to toe. The hat is adorable!

Sorry that you haven’t gotten a proper summer yet. It’s coming. I swear. I sent it priority mail.

9. Bianca says:

I love the “F. Scott Fitzgerald takes a beach holiday” outfit. Love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Missa says:

Sorry to hear summer is taking its time to get there, but the good news is, you’re gonna look so darn cute when it does, love the outfit!