Jun 10 2010

Throw On What I Wanted And Go

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 8:20 am

My favorite pink dress always makes getting dressed easy.  Plus it pulled me out of my black phase for a moment.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing?

Pink Floral Dress, Ebay. White Floral Belt, Etsy. White Heels, Le Chateau.

*If I Were a Boy, Beyonce*

13 Responses to “Throw On What I Wanted And Go”

1. Eline says:

Oh wow, I love this so much! The colours, the prints! All so pretty 😀 You look magnificent!

My favourite piece is also a flower dress! Coincidentally I a now wearing it too. It’s a nice green drindl with little pink, white, orange and yellow flowers on it. No matter what I do, I know it’ll look great and I’ll feel superb in it.

Also hope you’re doing okay/better in your personal life! 😀

2. robyn says:

I have a black vintage mini skirt that I had altered to fit perfectly. I can wear it with T shirts, fancy lady blouses, heels, boots, and flats. It is the cornerstone of my wardrobe.

3. Clare says:

Wow!! I love this! The bright pink is so different on you, but looks phenomenal!

4. Sally says:

I can see why that’s a fave – it’s utterly lovely!

5. jocelyne says:

darling dress!!

Wow, love the dress, you look stunning!

My favourite piece is probably a pair of bright blue high-waisted skinny trousers – they are super comfy and brighten up any outfit.

7. wardrobe experience says:

actually i like your black fashion-phase
    but you look so gorgeous in this pink dress!!!!
    this is one of my faves on you!!!!

omg, my favourite piece?! i have to think about that …

8. Teeny says:

Argh! That is one beautiful dress!!!!

9. Bianca says:

This is super prettY! Love the stripes and the florals. 🙂

my favorite piece of clothing? funny, my first impulse is to go and look at my outfit photos and see what i’ve subconsciously worn the most, when you would think I’d just know. I do love my grey cowl neck sweater dress an awful lot.

11. heater says:

That is a cute spring or summer dress. My choices usually revolve around black clothing too.

12. Rachel says:

I can see why this is a favorite…how could you not feel good in this? I recently bought a vintage dress that might be the “one!” I put it on and I just feel so me…it’s a great way to feel. I wore it for the first time last night but it was too dark to get pics.

I hope you are well, and working things out in “real life.” You were so encouraging to me as a new blogger (I never forgot it :)). Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that.

13. Katie says:

now that is PINK! Nobody could be depressed in that shade! My favorite piece of clothing rotates, usually it’s the newest thing haha. I guess the main constants are my cutoff jean shorts and my black pencil skirt– polar opposites, I know, but one is for work and one is for play!