Jun 01 2010

Dance With Me Until I Feel Alright

Category: My Outfits,YogaEyeliah @ 8:15 am

I’ve been wanting to take some yoga posing photos to see how far my practice has come. I wonder how much further I can back bend once I am warmed up?

PS: I actually did wear the last outfit out dancing. 😉

When was the last time you went dancing?

Thrifted Jazz Shoes & Lace Collared Dress. AA Olive Tights.

*I Can Change, LCD SoundSystem*

11 Responses to “Dance With Me Until I Feel Alright”

1. Tracy (The Wardrobe Wanderer) says:

Wow, that’s awesome! I just now had to try it, and I can’t do it, lol 😛

I love that dress and those shoes!!!!!!!

2. Sally says:

Who knew a lace-collared dress could look so cool and tough?

3. Eli says:

I try to do some yoga poses in between my workouts at the gym while stretching. it feels great!

4. robyn says:

Oh… I don’t dance. I can provide a Dr.’s note if necessary.

The last time I went out to go dancing was in April, but I dance alone around the house all the time.
    I’m sure I’m really quite awful, but I don’t much care.

6. Ebony says:

Okay this is getting ridiculous! I miss out on so many of your posts because you’re not with blogger. I hate it. But I love this dress. Looks gorgeous. The last time I went dancing I wore a floral dress, a chain and black belt and a long black cardi. I felt a million bucks 😀

Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to to get updated? I am just so forgetful! Just know that I love your blog. A bunchload.

7. Clare says:

I’m very impressed. I think that I can barely stand up straight. 🙂

8. Teeny says:

That dress is perfect! i love it! I’d fall over on my butt should I try to do that pose.

9. Amie says:

That first photo is awesome! I wish I had that kind of flexibility. Maybe I should give yoga a try hehe. Lovin’ the lace collar too. So beautiful.

10. wardrobe experience says:

amazing lace-collar dress! sally ist absolutly right,
    this dress looks so tough!

11. Katie says:

This is utterly precious!! Usually my dancing nights happen spontaneously in someone’s living room or at the hip hop clubs where we embrace the irony and just feel the beat, haha.