May 18 2010

Housekeeping

Category: Life,TravelEyeliah @ 9:00 am

1. I’ve extended the DirtRoadSouth Giveaway for one more week.
2. Have you noticed my blog not working? Yea it’s just great (read the bitter sarcasm), readership has dropped 33%. It still baffles me how a years growth can be lost in two weeks!!
3. Check out these posts; Finance & The Fashion Blogger, Shoe Care Series (Part 1 of 3), Bathing Beauties.
4. This video A History of the Sky is so calming.
5. How about some photos from Cabo finally?

El Arco

IMG_4834

I’m Sailing Away

IMG_4802

Mango Mojitos and Persuasion

IMG_4814

Wicked Spanish and Lemonade

IMG_4816

The best store in Cabo does not allow you to take photos inside

IMG_2727

Leather, Sombreros and Hammocks Oh My!

IMG_2723

The ‘Proud Dad’ Photo

IMG_4865

Ahhhhh

IMG_4843

Vancouver As See From Above

IMG_2853

14 Responses to “Housekeeping”

1. Clare says:

Your Cabo pictures are beautiful! And I’m sorry about the wonky blog issues. I have had a really hard time loading your pages sometimes, and I’m not sure why. But don’t worry about lost readership here! I’ll be back no matter what. 🙂

2. jocelyne says:

Looks like a beautiful place, I have only been to Mazatlan and Baja. You look so pretty in the photo with the shot, I think that green is a good color for you! 🙂

I wanted to extend a big huge thanks for the awesome lash conditioner, I am so excited to see if it really makes my lashes better, they need all the help they can get. I looked the product up online to read more about it and couldn’t believe the price on it…..woah! So Thanks a million!!

Also….I have been having problems trying to get into your blog, it’s either slow or has a error msg.

3. Eli says:

so pretty!! I want to go so bad!

4. lisa says:

These photos are amazing. It looks like you had a great time. 🙂

5. Kyla says:

Oh, I’m so jealous! Please, oh, please take me with you next time. It’s breathtaking!

6. Coco says:

The vacation look/sound awesome! 😉

Oh.. sorry to hear your having issue with your page load, I thought It was my computer having issue… Well I kept trying and finally the page show up! Yeah! 🙂

We should definitely hang out again, soon!

-Coco from OurPaperMoon

7. Rachel says:

I kept trying to visit! Hope the glitches get all worked out. I love that pic of you steering the boat, fun 🙂

8. wanderlusting says:

I hate you.

There. I said it.

j/k you know I love you. You’ve actually inspired me, rehashing my old Cabo memories. Sigh. Maybe I’ll have a tequila shot in your honour 😛

I have noticed the error messages, but no worries, I just sit there and hit reload a million times until it works.

And that beach looks glorious, and sailing…. ohhh soo fun!

10. Caboguy says:

– great photos – at least the winds died down for your last few days – the tequila shots were a surprise and lots of fun!

11. Sara says:

Thank you so much for the link! These are some gorgeous photos – you look so happy and relaxed! I noticed the error message too, but assumed there was a wonk in the system somewhere that would get sorted out. Glad to hear it’s going to be fixed.

12. C&G says:

Love the pic of you at the wheel! What a wonderful time… Thanks for the nod, sweetie! No problems loading the site from here…

13. Jessica says:

I could look at vacation photos forever! It looks like you had such a wonderful time and I adore your outfit with the green top. You look so radiant! (Vacations have a way of doing that, don’t they?)

I’m glad your blog problems are getting ironed out. I noticed a few hiccups, especially when I tried to comment.

14. Amie says:

Wow, I really want to go to Cabo now! I’d settle for just the mojitos and a warm beach though if I really have to haha.