May 11 2010

Americas Next Top Model Season 14 Episode 8 & 9

Category: MediaEyeliah @ 9:30 pm

Last 2 weeks of episodes SPOLIER ALERT.  So clearly I am NOT excited about ANTM as I am two weeks behind in mentioning it.  Though I was out of town that statement is correct, I have been bored with this season but the recent eliminations of Alasia and Jessica have my hopes back up a bit. Check out photos from the last couple weeks.

Alasia, eliminated.

America's Next Top Model

Jessica, eliminated.

America's Next Top ModelAmerica's Next Top Model

Angelea, staying around to torture us.

America's Next Top ModelAMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Raina, starting to lose her fire but still a front runner.

America's Next Top ModelAMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Krista, the harder she pushes it the more we like her.

America's Next Top Model

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Alexandra, she really made it this far?  She has an amazing body but is not the best model.

America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model

Tomorrow night is the finale, are you excited?
Thoughts?

Tags:

6 Responses to “Americas Next Top Model Season 14 Episode 8 & 9”

1. jocelyne says:

I used to watch this show religiously but I think it’s gotten tired. Tyra needs to do something new or revamp it in someway. These photos are really beautiful though, so I’ll give her that.

Finally, this blah season will be over! 🙂 I loved Alexandra’s shot last week, but I don’t think she has a chance of winning. My guess is either Krista or Raina to win. Krista has the technical skills to model, but to me she just seems to lack personality, and she is really unpleasant. I hope Raina wins.

3. marta says:

Lately I just watch the show near the end, the show is not that impressive anymore. I hope Angelea does not win, I don’t like her behavior, not chic at all. She needs to get refine.

4. Pansy says:

I just love Raina because she looks so much like Billie Piper!

5. The Clothes Horse says:

My theory about the 2 hour finale was b/c they knew no one was loving this season. It just hasn’t been very entertaining this time around…

6. Elle Croft says:

Ohhhh, I miss Top Model now that I am in Australia…I am rooting for Raina – love her bold look.