*Disclaimer* This is a scheduled post, I am currently on vacation in Mexico.
Emails and comments will be responded to intermittently or upon my return May 6th. End Disclaimer*
A Bit of Housekeeping
1. I was interviewed on The Fashion Spot.
2. I made it onto a sailboat.
3. Cabo has been having crazy winds so I haven’t been out much in 2 days now, I just hope it doesn’t turn into a storm.
4. I guess Agathe sold Style Bytes.
5. Don’t forget this is a 100% vintage challenge and submit your outfits via comments or emails to win $25 got eBay Vintage. Only a couple of entries yet so you’ve got some good odds.
100% Vintage #4
Outtake, hair flip (okay maybe it’s not that outtake worthy but I thought maybe).
Gold Silk Skirt & Mustard Gloves, Etsy. Lace Blouse & Red Ballet Flats, Ebay. Red Belt, Thrifted.
*Brian Eno, MGMT*
This song is on repeat in my head.