Apr 06 2010

I Remember The Smell Of Your Skin Forever

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:15 pm

That spring air is rolling in, it is fresh and warm and not goosebump inducing and there are bits of sunshine to warm your face and bare skin. This is what inspired my outfit today.  Even though seasons officially changed last month, today it finally feels like Spring.

Is it Spring yet in your city?

Thrifted Paisley Skirt and Sequin Blouse. Hat, Urban Outfitters $5. Jean Jacket, since teen years. Olive Tights, American Apparel. Red Woven Flats, Thrift Swap with Caroline.

*I Remember, Yeasayer*
I’ve now got some girls coming with me to Yeasayer (yay).

13 Responses to “I Remember The Smell Of Your Skin Forever”

1. Kristina Karenina says:

I love how you manage to wear skirts as dresses, the paisley print looks awesome on you!

It’s definaeltly spring here in Sacramento. The heat is bouncing off the concrete. Sadly summer will have a full on attack on us here by mid-May when we start getting hit with temperatures in the 90’s to 110’s F. Ugh.

2. mamushkamarie says:

it is spring here! and thank goodness – i don’t think i could have handled another winter month!
    looooving your dress! such a gorgeous print! <3

3. Kate & Zena says:

Yes, it is! I love the 70s and 80s (weather, people, weather)!

However, I DO NOT like the humidity. It’s clogging up my lungs. Bronchial asthma sucks sometimes.

4. RockandCouture says:

The hat looks amazing on you!!

5. Kyla says:

OH – I LOVE this combination. It’s such a cool, laid-back vibe – I dig 🙂

6. Tracy says:

What an adorable outfit! Lovin that hat 🙂

7. robyn says:

It’s practically summer here. Spring only lasts about a month in my part of FL, then it is 90 degrees til September. I love it. My feet are finally starting to warm up.

Spring is always a fickle season, it’s here, then it goes away, then it’s back, and now it’s summer — tomorrow is supposed to be 80!

I love your paisley dress, so floaty and so summery!

9. Charlie says:

Nearly winter here, brrr. Oh paisley how I adore you 🙂 lovely paired with denim.

10. Corie says:

I’m going to have to try the wearing a skirt as a dress. I should be able to pull it off…I think. You look great!

Well…summer has hit us already. We’re already in the 85-90 degree temps.

11. joelle van dyne says:

it is spring here too, finally! it puts me in a very good mood.

your denim jacket is so cute, and perfect for the weather transition. and the beading on the dress is gorgeous.

12. Sally says:

What a darling hat! And I’m mesmerized by the gorgeous pattern on your skirt/dress … it’s nearly spring here, but still a wee bit cold.

13. Jessica says:

You definitely look like you’re ready for spring! Last week, we had near-80 degrees. Now it’s 30 degrees with a touch of snow. Sigh.