Apr 05 2010

Don’t Give Up On Me & I Won’t Give Up On You

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 12:45 pm

I have definitely been alternating between being busy and taking it easy this four day weekend. I’ve even slept in everyday, eaten out for far too many meals and also had too much chocolate. Β Yes, sounds like Easter. Β It’s been a much needed break and I’m ready to be back at it tomorrow.

Something I wore prior to the challenge.

H&M Wrap Dress. Thrifted Striped Scarf and Jazz Shoes.Black and Grey Scarf, Free from Swap. Ardene Black Headband.

*Love Me Girl, Yeasayer*

9 Responses to “Don’t Give Up On Me & I Won’t Give Up On You”

1. Diana says:

I love that green dress! I think we all ate far too much this weekend. I tried to keep all my meals light today to balance out the Easter feasts.

2. jentine says:

Yes, ditto on too many meals out and too much chocolate… but it was a great weekend!
    That dress looks divine (I sound like a grandma…) on you!

3. Charlie says:

It’s been a lovely break :). Nice to have something like this in the middle of the year. But the over indulging gets to you haha.

Love green on you πŸ™‚

I ate chocolate all day today. Walk by the easter basket grab a candy. Walk into the kitchen, grab a cookie, repeat.

But it’s post holiday, and all that chocolate has to go somewhere!

5. Bianca says:

I love this dress! its so pretty. I think this is the one that you didn’t like because everyone had it? I think its soo pretty. πŸ™‚

6. Missa says:

What a lovely outfit, and I’m really liking the layered scarfs πŸ™‚

7. Eline says:

Aside from eating chocolate eggs I’ve never really celebrates Easter and this is the first time I hear from other people they actually celebrate it and it’s so weird to me! Anyway, LOVE that dress. Looks great on you.

8. Wanderlusting says:

I didn’t do much chocolate indulging but I did “wine” indulge….ugh. It’s no carbs for me for one week πŸ˜›

PS love the dress on you!

9. Kyla says:

LOVE this dress on you! It’s so flattering and the print is just so fun!