Apr 03 2010

I’m Not One Of Those Who Can Easily Hide

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 11:30 am

It’s Easter weekend, I know many of you are busy and so am I so I will keep the posting short. 🙂  This is what I wore last night to go out with a girlfriend.  We had a lot of fun despite the crazy weather as visible behind me.  I don’t know what I was thinking wearing a dress, every other minute the wind was blowing it up!

Embroidered Tent Dress, Thrift Swap with Caroline. Thrifted Black Belt. H&M Pink Leggings. Vintage Kick Ass Boots.

*Your Song, Elton John*

7 Responses to “I’m Not One Of Those Who Can Easily Hide”

My friend and I have a habit of always going out during inclement weather. At least you were wearing boots!

2. robyn says:

I had the exact same skirt issue the other day! I was giving a friend a tour of my town, and I don’t think it has ever been so windy.

3. Kristin says:

At least you had some fab leggings covering your tush! ah ha ha

4. Kate & Zena says:

“It’s a little bit funny/ This feeling inside/ I’m not one of those people/ who can easily hide […] My gift is my song/ and this one’s for you/ and you can tell everybody/ that this is your song/ it may be quite simple but,/ now that’s done/ I hope you don’t mind/ I hope you don’t mind/ That I put down in words/ How wonderful life is/ now you’re in the world.”

I LOVE that song. MOULIN ROUGE!!!!

Okay, so I only know the song from the movie, but that was a FABULOUS scene. I have heard the original and honestly, I quite like the Moulin Rouge version better….by a landslide. 🙂

And you wonder why I don’t wear dresses or skirts when it’s super windy here in the suburbs of the Windy City. There’s no way in h, e, double hockey sticks I want a Marilyn Monroe moment.

5. wardrobe experience says:

amazing outfit! love this swapped dress so much.
    it looks so briliant paired with those purpelish tights.
    happy easter to you! hope you enjoyed the brunch!

xoxo

6. Elissa of Spandexpony says:

Love the moody photos and those boots are seriously badass!!