Mar 24 2010

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 9:00 am

Yes, I am one of those people who avoid handrails and doorknobs by wearing a thin pair of gloved protection on my hands.  I also like the ladylike aspect it gives to every outfit.  Most days I wear a vintage soft grey pair but they are on their last legs (last fingers?) after a wildly busy Olympic February.  Here are a few pairs catching my eye on Etsy.

Bright for Spring
RockZombieOldies $14, CapriciousTraveler $18, baublesbybern $6.

il_430xN.123567457il_430xN.131114387il_430xN.125796171

More Practical
generationsclothing $7, LuckyZelda $10, fatcatvintage $5.

il_430xN.131187650il_430xN.98232047il_430xN.124905224

A Bit Wild
tchaikovskydarling $20, chica123 $14, Archivia $27.50.

il_430xN.130055748il_430xN.48297586il_430xN.129268537

The Winner
I bought this mustard pair from FancyLuckyVintage for $10. 😉

il_430xN.131249602

Which pair is your favorite?

11 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. Erin Liz says:

yellow!

The red-and-white ones are so cute, but they would be challenging to wear! Also love the orange ones in the top row, as well as the mustard ones you got! Hmm, this is seriously making me want to wear something super-sophisticated and whimsical, with a pair of beautiful lace gloves.

I really like the pink and the orange ones, myself.

4. Sally says:

So hard to choose! I adore bright gloves, too. The lime green ones are probably my faves, but the orange ones are running a close second.

5. robyn says:

I like the short orange ones. I don’t think I could wear gloves. (Fl girl here.) I think they would make my hands feel claustrophobic… after reading that, I’m not sure it makes any sense. This post has my head spinning.

6. robyn says:

7. Jessica says:

Love your selection! I’m in desperate need of leather driving gloves. Short ones with studs.

Definitely pink!
    But I love the mustard as well.

9. Retro Chick says:

I love the bright green pair, but I love green!

I’ve been collecting vintage gloves since Christmas, I’ve got a few now, but I need those green ones!

10. Diana says:

I’ve been itching to get a pair of colorful leather gloves, even though I rarely need them. I love that yellow pair!

11. Amie says:

The mustard colour is just gorgeous. You’ve also reminded me that I need to scout about for some new gloves now that Australian winter is just around the corner.