1. I’ve added more ways to receive extra enter into the Giulia Fatica Giveaway;
a) Heart which belt you like best in her store.
b) Send Giulia an Etsy convo explaining which belt you like and why.
Remember to leave extra comments for these to count.
2. The next 5 Days of Symmetry challenge will be starting next week. What you’ll need to do is wear (up to five) outfits styled by someone else, submit your looks and yes there is a prize involved. I’ve already asked five (blogger) girls to style me.
3. Stopped by Urban Outfitters to test out the Lime Crime lipsticks, oh so creamy and pigmented. I’m hooked on Centrifuchsia.
4. Right before riding the zip trek.
5. Links a la Mode
Links à la Mode : March 18th
- Bachman’s Sparrow – DIY post on how to use bleach to revamp your “unloved” clothes!
- blackdog finds: – How To: 10 Creative Ways to Revive Less-Than-Loved Clothing
- Denim Debutante: – Guest Blog: Is there Size Discrimination in Premium Denim?
- dramatis personae: – Amelia Arsenic’s Miss X Aesthetic Laboratories & Interview
- Fashion Hippo – Win Marc by Marc Jacobs Leola Bow Wow Handbag
- Fashion Pulse Daily: – Not Your Daughter’s Jeans: Fit for a Mother AND a Daughter?
- fete a fete: – Whiisical spring designs from Camper shoes
- Forty Not Out: – Louis Vuitton – Fall Winter 2010/2011
- Grechen Blogs: – are you incorporating video into your blog? how is it working for you?
- jesse.anne.o: – How do you swap, thrift or buy resale and NOT get bedbugs?
- Jewelry Whore: – “The Fabulous Jewels of Maria Felix, La Dona”
- M.I.S.S.: – Eyes To The Sky: Before BOHO There Was KOOS.
- Obsession: – How I Met Design Duo of Giles & Brother, Philip and Courtney Crangi
- Oranges and Apples: – Sustainable fashion part 2: thinking about speed
- Poetic & Chic: – A candid interview with Derek Lam, fellow San Franciscan and fellow high school alumni!
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly: – 4 hours ago It’s leather. It’s quilted. It’s a computer, for fashionistas.
- Style Symmetry: – Interview with the Stylish Sisters of Beckerman Bite Plate
- The Thinking Fashionista: – An in-depth, critical look at the Russian Futurist themes of Viktor & Rolf’s Fall 2010 show.
- The Working Man: – Incorporating Spring Into Your Working Look
- White Rabbit: – An interview with Irish fashion Designer Sinead Doyle and the inspiration behind her S/S 2010 collection.