Mar 16 2010

One Journey For You But It’s Worth It

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

So only a week ago I wore this belt similarly with a dress and a beret but with only five minutes to get dressed this is what I came up with this morning.  It’s true, the time change as per usual has messed up my inner clock and had me sleeping in an extra hour.  I do like that extra sunshine at the end of the day though as it allows more time for Eyeline pictures.

Do you struggle with Daylight Savings Time?

Thrifted Black Beret. Rainbow Dress and Studded Belt, Ebay. Vintage Kick Ass Boots. Stitches Black Leggings. Thrifted Red Coat (not shown).

*Magic, Ladyhawke*

20 Responses to “One Journey For You But It’s Worth It”

1. mamushkamarie says:

LOVE that dress with the belt, you look amazing 🙂
    xo,
    claire

2. Franca says:

how weird, we don’t get the time change until the weekend coming. Love the dress!

DST is a horrid horrid idea. Especially when one has to wake up at 7AM and it feels like 6AM.

4. robyn says:

Don’t get me started on daylight savings time….grr. You look so very Bonnie (of Bonnie and Clyde) in this. Gotta love a beret.

5. Lindsay Jean says:

I need my sleep, but I LOVE the sunshine so much that the struggle isn’t as bad.

That dress is INCREDIBLE! I love it! Looks great on you, too :).

6. Tracy says:

Ohhhh I can’t STAND daylight savings time! Argh, I am so NOT a morning person and it makes that even worse!
    Anyhow, lol..I love this look and would really like to put something similar together. You look amazing..hard to believe you put this together in five minutes, wow!

I really dislike my sleep patterns being all over the place because of daylight savings, but since it gives me more daylight, I just deal with it! I just love your dress!

8. marta says:

Nice dress & belt! I am having a hard time waking up lately, I even bought a double alarm clock and it hasn’t help me much, lol.

9. Alice says:

I love your dress! And the beret compliments your outfit perfectly!

10. Kyla says:

Holy crap, you could wear that belt over a hot dog bun and it would look awesome! I LOVE the studs with the plaid. And that dress is awesome!

11. Jessica says:

Very cool belt!

I was a mess yesterday – I could barely stay awake in the Monday morning staff meeting! Today was better, thank goodness.

12. Bianca says:

I **Really** love this outfit. The dress is wonderful in form, and the colors are great! The beret/boots/tights oddly makes it feel more modern and vintage simultaneously?

I used to hate DST, but now I love it. Daylight when I get home from work is the best.
    I love the belt and beret with the plaid, so cute!

14. Amie says:

Daylight savings does my head in! I can remember visiting my grandparents during daylight savings where they live and it didn’t get dark until 10pm – ridiculous!

Love the dress, by the way. The colours look great on you. 🙂

15. Clare says:

Honestly, I kind of love Daylight savings time. Getting an extra hour of sunshine at night is so amazing. Almost as amazing as that plaid dress!

16. Kate & Zena says:

You know what? I actually don’t have a big problem adjusting to DST. One has to remember I’ve lived in four different time zones though (in order: CET, Mountain No DST Observed, Mountain and Central). It’s when the clock goes backward that I have problems. Even then, it usually only takes me a few days to a week to adjust while others take a month.

Adaptability is a military child’s middle name, particularly with time. Weather, not so much. I don’t tolerate humidity or the cold well. Humid summers are the worst for me as I’m very used to dry summers from living in Arizona and Texas. My mom swears that Texan summers are humid, but I beg to differ.

17. Glendy says:

Wow your outfit looks amazing, I love the belt and dress also I am super fan of hats, another great outfit 😉

Much love,
    Glendy <3

18. Michi says:

Just catching up on posts…I absolutely love this plaid dress on you. You look amazing!

19. gina says:

The dress, the beret, the belt . . . so cute!

20. Style Symmetry » Madonna, Ladyhawke, Tallest Man On Earth Setlists says:

[…] have been a Ladyhawke fan for years and have even linked a song or two on the blog previously so when I heard they were coming all the way from New Zealand to play […]