Mar 14 2010

I’m Kinda Busy K-Kinda Busy

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 10:15 am

Yesterday was so busy and lots of fun, I did the Robson Square Zip Trek, shopped for an upcoming Spaghetti Western party, saw Avatar 3D for the second time, then watched a couple more movies with friends on the new mac.  Today there may be more shopping around and then hopefully a relaxing evening.  Hope you are having a fun weekend.

This is an outfit from last week. I think fits in really well with my current inspirations of ‘rich textures, pattern mixing, bold jewelry and jewel tones’.

Outtake, trying to show the bangles off.

Amber Paisley Dress, Etsy. Sockdreams Kneehighs. Winners Brown Tee and Beige Boots. Bangles, Various. Necklaces,Gift.

*Telephone, Lady Gaga*

10 Responses to “I’m Kinda Busy K-Kinda Busy”

1. Kiri says:

I love your dress and boots. I’ve been dying to find some brown boots.
    I tagged you. 🙂

The print on that dress is gorgeous!!! I so love it. And your looking away portrait is really beautiful.

Still haven’t seen Avitar, but I’m sure it will be in theaters for a while; like Titanic, which I didn’t see until four months after it opened.

3. Beck says:

That dress is so rich! I like how you styled it with the boots and knee socks.

I was a little late getting on the GaGa train, but I just saw the “Telephone” video today – fantastic.

4. jentine says:

Your weekend sounds super busy but really fun too! I love your new inspiration for your looks, you have been looking like a feaking knockout lately!

5. jentine says:

Oops… freaking not feaking…

6. robyn says:

I love knee highs peeking out of tall boots. It gets pretty hot here in FL, so I have actually cut the bottoms of many socks off to achieve this look. (Think wrist bands around my upper calves.)

7. Kristen says:

I really like the knee highs with the boots, I am going to try it in one of my looks. Great pattern on that dress, I really must scope Etsy out more often.

8. joelle van dyne says:

i love the rich textures in this outfit! that deep sienna color of the dress is one of my favorites, and the jewels on the waistband add so much dimension. love it!

9. agneta says:

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

10. Kristin says:

Lovin’ the bangles show shot. Beautiful look!