Mar 11 2010

Americas Next Top Model Season 14 Episode 1

Category: MediaEyeliah @ 9:00 am

Last night on the premiere episode of ANTM Cycle 14 they chose the top 13.  (Spoiler Alert)  I was really annoyed to see Angelea there again.  The fact that she got in the house is appalling, she was obviously chosen for the drama she will cause.  The singing and pierced girls didn’t make it in, I feel like they are both so similar to Season 12’s Allison so it made sense to leave them out.

Tyra rocking the fringed shoulders, yes I took a picture of my tv.

First Impressions

Makeovers were done way too soon, whatever happened to waiting until the third week?

Alasia, great rocked out hair – major improvement.

Brenda has an interesting look, I wish Tyra went with her first instinct of a blunt shoulder length cut instead of so so short. LIKE HER

Raina and those bold brows; but with dark hair they make less of an impact. LIKE HER

Tatianna, maybe it’s just the lipstick that makes this look awful. I’m bored.

Simone with a shaved side, so hot (I still want to rock this look myself).

Anslee, the makeup is throwing me off.

Naduah is stunning, of course she was picked first. ADORE HER

Ren, maybe too edgy? I feel awful saying it but I’m bored.

Gabrielle, looked great before and after the makeover. ADORE HER

Angelea, trying to soften her up with this do so lets see if it works.

Jessica, I’m bored.

Alexandra, what a beautiful “plus size” woman.

Krista, looked better pre-makeover.  That skin is flawless too bad she is already 24.

Thoughts?

Tags:

8 Responses to “Americas Next Top Model Season 14 Episode 1”

1. Eli says:

I’m just so annoyed that they always seem to round up a bunch of idiots for drama to bring in ratings, honestly, a lot of these girls were just skinny and not pretty at all. Some of them looked like men! My money is on the eyebrows girl.

2. marta says:

I missed the show last night, for some reason I thought it was going to start next Wednesday. I can’t believe Angelea is back, she’ll bring drama, the drama that was supposed to happen last season, lol, hopefully this time she is more sophisticated or maybe not.

3. Jaime @ La vie...J'aime says:

I used to be addicted to ANTM, but I’ve lost interest over the past few seasons.

Oh sheesh, I completely missed this, I hope that the episode will be up on YouTube or somewhere soon! It is tough to tell just on the basis of these photos, but as usual, there are quite a few boring ones in the bunch, and again, as usual, manly-looking ones. The girls that caught my eye on the basis of the photos were Raina, Gabrielle and Ren. Major “meh”s: Anslee, Krista and ugh-Angelea.

5. Jessica says:

So bummed I missed it!

6. WildBird says:

Thanks for the recap, because I totally missed it. I might have plan to be home to watch ANTM, as sad as that sounds. This season looks like it might be pretty good.

7. Wicked Halo says:

Angelea….oh no she was sooo cheesy, frankly she is so not model material, clearly chosen for pure drama factor alone

8. Eline says:

Bah, I just watched it after trying to ignore it this year and I felt as if I were wasting my time again because of all the btiching. I’m so tired of that negativity on TV! That said, I wish they kept Jeanna! Glamazonia? AWESOME!