Mar 08 2010

Lost in Wonderland

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 11:00 am

Thanks for all your thoughts on weekend blogging, I am not surprised that many of you read and blog on the weekends.  I will continue to post on the weekends, perhaps with more timed posts as well.

The winner in the haircolor poll was  a tie between red and darkest brown, and since I spent 2007 as a redhead I opted for the darker shade.  I admit I already miss my blue. 😉

What I wore to see Alice in Wonderland.

I am impressed I made the effort to dress whimsical for such an early (10am) show.   The movie was really really good; though I’ve decided I don’t really like 3D, 2D is just fine for me.

P.S. Oscars post coming later today, yes I watched the whole thing!

Thrifted Red Jacket $14, Polka Dot Blouse and Jazz Shoes. Black Sheer Tights, Ebay. Necklace, Le Chateau. Purple Reversible Skirt, Free from Swap. Zipper Headband.

*Alice Meets the Caterpillar*

10 Responses to “Lost in Wonderland”

1. Elissa of Spandexpony says:

Adorable!! I haven’t seen it yet but plan to– also, what was up with that chick that Kanye’d the guy who won the award for Music by Prudence? Lammme!!! I was actually just thinking to myself yesterday that I don’t normally blog on weekends because I’ve usually got too much going on but maybe timed posts is the way to go!

2. Retro Chick says:

Oooh, blue sky!

Your hair looks lovely 😀

Glad you liked Alice in Wonderland, I’m not sure the 3D added that much, but I ducked like an idiot a couple of times and I like the butterfly at the end!

3. Lindsay Jean says:

Oh, you look like snow white, especially with the new hair!

It looks good on you! Good choice :).

4. Style Revolution says:

Your hair looks stunning!

5. lisa says:

I really admire you for posting everday! The most I can do is 5 times a week and even that’s a stretch. It’s more like 3 or 4 times a week and I try to schedule a lot of posts ahead of time.

I watched all the the Oscars too, for the first time ever. Normally I watch the beginning, get bored and then put it on just before midnight to see the best picture award.

You look really cute, glad to hear Alice was good!

7. Clare says:

Perfect for the movie! I can’t wait to see it.

8. Charlie says:

Very appropriate attire love it. I saw it in 2D and thought it was great. However and going to go see it in 3D as well so I guess I’ll be able to compare on the same movie. I’m not a huge 3D fan, not so great on my eyes.

9. Wicked Halo says:

I really like your headband, you wouldn’t by any chance remember where you bought it, would you? Posting an Alice review as well later on, but I wasn’t 100% thrilled with it!

I love this outfit, very appropriate for the occasion! I haven’t seen Alice in Wonderland yet, but will probably have to go see it this week, despite the meh-reviews it is getting. Tim Burton can do no wrong!