Mar 05 2010

Blogging on the Weekends?

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 12:45 pm

I am taking this weekend off from blogging! 😉  I’ll be spending time figuring out the mac and organizing photos as well I’ve got my tickets for Alice in Wonderland.

Since the beginning I have posted almost every single day on this blog. I am toying with the idea of changing that… so I would love your thoughts. Do you read my blog on the weekend? Do you blog on the weekends?
Poll will take two answers and an additional comment all in one entry.

To An Outfit

100% Thrifted; Lilac Blouse, Brown Belt, Navy Pleatead Pants and Loafers.

*See you Monday with my new haircolor as chosen by you!*

19 Responses to “Blogging on the Weekends?”

1. girlxoxo says:

On one of my 2 main blogs (income generating), I blog on the weekend – but that’s mostly because I have a backlog of food reviews a mile long. I didn’t before – and even now, I only do it when I have the time and if I schedule the posts ahead of time. So I say if it’s fun for you and doesn’t take time from other relationships – then heck I enjoy reading your weekend posts and I say keep it up 🙂 If not, then I for one will still be around on Monday.

2. eli says:

Thats how I felt slaving away every single freaking day! I only post twice a week now.

3. Jenny says:

Pretty blouse! I read blogs whenever I read blogs.. which is to say sometimes on the weekend, sometimes not. Sometimes during the weekday, sometimes not. I think it might be nice to take a break though, for your own sake.

4. Casey says:

I generally don’t read or blog on the weekends myself (usually! 😉 rofl!). I find that I do need a break for a couple days to recharge, plus I find that it gives me a break from the ‘net itself (which I’m usually glued to during the week!).

♥ Casey
    blog | elegantmusings.com

For a while, I posted very sporadically – but now I’m in every other day pattern, which I like a lot. It gives me time to think about and work on my next post, as well as time to catch up on other blogs.

I always blog on the weekends – it’s when I have the most time to do it!
    It’s not like I have some kind of social life. ahh hahh hah.
    I’m actually going to NYC tomorrow though, for the first time in about a million years.

6. renr says:

That’s a tough poll for me, because I lack the discipline to have a fixed schedule (that I follow) so it doesn’t matter if it’s the weekends for me to read or write blogs. Any day that I’m free I would 😀

I love the blouse on you! I think mostly because you have fair skin and it really brings out the sheer quality 🙂
    Also, the ruffly sleeves remind me of mermaids for some reason XDDD

7. wulan,lemonzest says:

hi eliyah..
    the top is lovely.. look great on u..

Oh my gosh, what a great blouse!

9. Kristen says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this outfit. The delicate blouse is the perfect contrast mix for the men’s style trousers. (great shoes and belt) I especially love that it is 100% thrifted, I am a big thrifter tooo, makes it easier to create unique and interesting looks (like this one!)

10. Kristen says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this outfit. The delicate blouse is the perfect contrast mix for the men’s style trousers. (great shoes and belt) I especially love that it is 100% thrifted, I am a big thrifter to, makes it easier to create unique and interesting looks (like this one!)

11. Jessica says:

The blouse is even perfect for Alice in Wonderland! 😉

I need the weekends to catch up on blogs, since I don’t always have time to do so during the week!

12. Kate & Zena says:

I always read on weekends. That’s when I have the most time! I have school Monday-Wednesday!

13. Charlie says:

Hmm everyone need a break ones in a while right?
    I just blog when I can, sometimes during the weekend, sometimes not, I do read your blog in the weekends, however usually it’s catching up on what I’ve missed during the week (so you could take the weekend off and I would still have something to read)

Love the sheer blouse yum yum

14. Kristin says:

That blouse is just gorgeous. And I think if you need the break don’t blog on the weekends…but for what it’s worth I do a lot of blog reading on the weekends and we just instituted a weekly feature, Champagne Saturday, so I’ll always be blogging on the weekends now too. But blogging is subjective right? Different strokes for different folks!

15. Ashley says:

I love your shirt! Also, I didn’t want to vote in the poll bc I’ve been a horrible blogger lately, not blogging during the weeks or weekends… but, I do most of my blog reading on the weekends. Idk if that helped at all though! I just think you should blog as is convenient for you, and if you feel inspired every day (and have time for it) you should keep doing it!

16. Syed says:

I absolutely love that blouse!

17. Michi says:

I don’t have a blog, but I have several blogs I love to follow, yours among them. Whether I check blogs or not depends on how hectic my life is at the moment. I’ve been pretty absent from blog checking lately. I do notice that in the winter, I’ll most likely be checking blogs on weekends bc it’s so freaking cold..As the weather gets nicer (cross fingers), I’ll most likely check blogs on weeknights or Sunday nights as I’m winding down. I hope this helps..I know you’ve been very conscientious, but if you feel like this is especially draining, us readers will always respect your decisions if you decide to blog once or twice a week. Besides, you’re running two blogs and working a FT job.

PS: How was Alice??

18. Wicked Halo says:

I can’t read the choices on your poll 😮
    Anyway, I usually read blogs on the weekend yeah, sometimes more than during the week depending on how hectic the week is, but then I usually play catch up and read a few entries at once instead of trying to be up to date on all the posts, so I don’t really notice when exactly people are posting.
    As for me I’ve developed my own schedule of posting tuesdays and thursdays, because it’s convenient for me timewise. In the begining I’d post almost everyday, but then I decided to focus more subject wise instead of being all over the place, kinda of going for a less is more tactic (also I started having less free time when I changed jobs), but I think each person should develop its own rhythm accordingly

19. Diana says:

I read blogs on the weekend, but how much I read depends on my schedule. If my boyfriend is at work, I tend to spend the day at home reading blogs and sewing. If I’m hanging out with friends, I only skim blogs. I have posts scheduled ahead of time for the weekend, although sometimes I will write a few additional ones as well.