Mar 01 2010

True Patriot Love

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 10:00 am

I just had to do one more day of red.

And again with this challenging skirt I took your ideas for red Kyla and Kate & Zena as well as Missa‘s suggestion for a jean jacket.  Thanks so much laides!

Thrifted Architectural Skirt and Red V Neck Sweater. Jean Jacket, since teen years. Navy Tights, The Bay. Blue Moccasins, Winners.

*Oh Canada, Classified*

8 Responses to “True Patriot Love”

1. Style Revolution says:

Love the shots! Beautiful!

2. Kristen says:

Loving all the red, very patriotic and there is plenty of reasons to be proud to be Canadian right now – namely setting the record for most gold medals in a winter games ever! It was so amazing to cinch the record with last night’s incredible hockey game.

Must be amazing in Vancouver especially!

3. Sally says:

Marvelous! The jean jacket is the perfect finishing touch.

4. Skooter says:

The colour combination is so lovely!

5. jentine says:

#1. That skirt is really, really cool! Looks great with the red and denim…styling.
    #2. I am very jealous of all your Olympic memories… I’m proud to be from Canada and participate in any small way but you got to see it first hand!!!

6. Kate & Zena says:

Now, if only you untucked your shirt it would be perfect. It just looks a teensy bit off with it tucked in.

I’m sad to say even though Team USA won 37 medals, I’ve only worn white predominantly with a days of purple. No red, white and blue. And needless to say, I was not rooting for Americans really during my favorite sport (figure skating). Nope, I rooted for Yu-na Kim of South Korea, Joannie Rochette of Canada (I cried so hard watching her long program. It was poignant and beautiful considering what had happened to her) and Evgeny Plushenko of Russia and Johnny Weir of USA. I kinda rooted for Evan Lysacek, but I still screamed for Plushenko to win gold again. After Tara Lipinski went pro and Michelle Kwan retired, USA went doooooooooownhill in the figure skating department really. Mirai has a lot of potential for the 2014s though!

Oh yea, I’m such a traitor to my country. Them Russians and Japanese skate beautifully.

7. mano says:

Marvelous! The jean jacket is the perfect finishing touch.

8. Bianca says:

This is really nice! I love the red and the black/white with the denim.