Feb 26 2010

Olympics Time in the City

Category: Life,My OutfitsEyeliah @ 4:30 pm

A few more fun Olympic pictures…

Not drunk, just blinking and dancing with Quatchi outside Canada Hockey Place

Norway Vs. Slovakia

Okay now I’m a bit tipsy. Karina and I got on the jumbotron (mostly because of her Viking helmet and a bit to do with our awesome blue and red). We were dancing to Cotton Eye Joe when it happened and of course I pointed at us up on the screen lol. Norway put up an excellent fight but in the end lost 4-3.

Numbers Man at Night

Wanna ride the Zip Line?

You may have noticed I’ve been wearing red most days… a quick look at my outfits submitted to Wardrobe Remix will verify that. FYI, it’s to support Canada!!  The Olympics have been such a blast, I am sad they are coming to a close.

Sheer Dress, Etsy. Thrifed Pinky Red Belt and Loafers. Red Tights, ?.

9 Responses to “Olympics Time in the City”

1. Clare says:

I love this Olympics post, and the all-red-toned outfit is marv!

You look like you had a great time!
    Love the sheer red dress – so cool, and the all red look is wonderful!

3. Eline says:

Aw, I love that first picture with the random cheerful animal :DD. Such cute pictures here! Also, your outfit is cute! I love the bright red with darker bordeaux!

4. Caboguy says:

– does Eline mean Karina is the “random cheerful animal” or Quatchi? – great pix… really like the lights & Numbers Man –

5. Robyn says:

I love the first pick. It looks like quatchi just insulted your man, and you were all “Oh no you didn’t. Talk to the hand quatchi!”

6. Kristin says:

Red is your color lady. GORGEOUS. Blog rolling you btw. Don’t know why it’s taken me so long. 🙂

7. Michi says:

LOOOOVE your Olympic posts. It’s so awesome that you’re going to the hockey games!! And as always, the patriotic outfits look great! =D Have fun and keep us posted!!

8. Elissa of Spandexpony says:

How lucky for you to be able to get in on the excitement up close!!! Congrats Canada on that hockey game!!! You know I was watching!!! Your outfit is simply beautiful by the way. Definitely digging the matching belt and tights!