Feb 25 2010

Heavy Soul Darling

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:45 pm

I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with everything lately; I’m still sick (yes I know!), the Olympic hoopla which is awesome!, the new mac which has me hugging it one minute and pulling out my hair the next, wishing for a vacation and trying to successfully manage two blogs. If you’ve been commenting per usual but you aren’t getting the regular comments from me I’m sorry and also if you are new to the site and have been commenting and I haven’t had a chance to respond to you yet also I’m sorry. Things will get back to normal, eventually. 😉

This was a fantasy outfit what I really wore was navy Esprit pants and the same lilac sweater as below with a pink turtleneck from a clothing swap so still cute enough but I didn’t get a chance for pictures. I decided to really go for a housewife look by adding my pearl earrings and necklace.

Thrifted Cardigan. Beige Floral Dress, Found. Floral Apron, Thrift Swap with Caroline. Mustard Sandals, Free from Swap.

*Heavy Soul, The Black Keys*

11 Responses to “Heavy Soul Darling”

1. Eli says:

Oh no hope you feel better!

I dont fear change, but I stick to my Sony laptop and all is well.

2. Eli says:

Oh no hope you feel better!

I dont fear change, but I stick to my Sony laptop and all is well.

3. RockandCouture says:

Hope you feel better 🙁 You look great though..

4. Beck says:

That dress is super cute! Hope things ease up on you soon – TGIF tomorrow!

5. Jessica says:

You’re the prettiest housewife I know!

I’ve been horrible with my blog lately – I’ve been so busy lately that I’ve barely been able to post!

6. Kristen says:

Beige Floral Dress, found – as in you found it or is that a brand? Just curious because I love it!If you actually found it, then wow, what a find and if it is a brand, I must check it out!

7. Skooter says:

Aww, I love this outfit! The floral dress is adorable with the apron :D.

8. gina says:

Great use of an apron! From looking at the pictures, I totally thought that was one dress with two floral prints. Looks great!

9. Robyn says:

I was thinking just this morning as I was sniffling, I wonder if Eyeliah is feeling better? Random, I know. We I hope you can get healthy…even if it means your commenting suffers. Some things are just more imporatant.

From the bloglovin tiny pic, I thought the apron was part of the dress. I have to say I love the idea. I think I may DIY something along these lines in the near future. I have a ton of vintage aprons that woiuld darling sewn onto plain sun dresses. Thanks!

10. Clare says:

Oh gosh, I hope you start feeling better soon! I do love your fantasy outfit, though! 🙂

11. Eyeliah says:

Thanks so much all!
    Kristen; I found it in the basement of my moms house when I was a teenager 😉