Feb 12 2010

Swifter, Higher, Stronger

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

Went out and saw the torch cross over the Burrard Bridge last night, very exciting and I did well up with emotion choking back a few tears.  Sadly my pictures were super blurry (whoops!) but I may still share them with you later.

This is what I am wearing today to go chase around after the torch through downtown this morning before work.  I’ll pretty much live in this CocoCola Olympic hat for the remainder of February so if you see this girl running after you for a photo, stop and smile m’kay?!

Thrifted Grey Scarf, Skinny Jeans and Red Boots. Grey Hooded Coat, Free from Swap. Red Armwarmers, Gift. Olympic Hat, The Bay $30.

*Olympic Theme*

7 Responses to “Swifter, Higher, Stronger”

1. Zel says:

how exciting! i got to see the torch back in December while visiting my family in Ontario. it was really fun. Anyway, i love your red boots 🙂

2. Kate & Zena says:

Oh crapolas! I forgot the Olympics start tonight! My favorite type of Olympics and I forgot! You know the worst part? My favorite sport plays mainly while I’m in school…no fair!!! I demand a mandatory two-week winter break for the Olympics!

3. Jocelyne says:

cozy AND cute! Nicely done!

4. Ebony says:

Oh love that you matched your shirt to your olympic beanie!
    I’ve never really taken much interest in the winter olympics – Australia was never really competitive.
    But then some guy a few back won our first gold medal by being the last guy standing in a race where everyone else had fallen over? Or something? And now there’s a huge deal about it here. I might just have to tune in!
    🙂

5. Caboguy says:

I admire your excitement for the Games – I am watching on satellite from here in Cabo – I hope to see you on tv sometime during the next 2 weeks!

Great red boots, you look like your staying warm. Enjoy the games!

7. 39th & Broadway says:

Wow, I actually was wondering how the Olympics were effecting you. How exciting to see the torch.

You look adorable, you just need a little snow! Oh, I know take some of ours, please!