Feb 05 2010

Give You All The Milk Around Town

Category: My Outfits,Symmetry ChallengeEyeliah @ 2:45 pm

Day 5
I’ve been wanting to recreate Steen Ink’s ‘Spanish Zombie Movie’ since I first saw it six months ago. Her knack for soft colors and layering is always inspiring and did you know she is currently expecting baby #2?! Congrats Mama. You have until Monday morning to get in your outfits, not many entries yet so your odds are good to win the prize. 🙂

Vintage Lace Blouse and Embroidered Slip, Ebay. Crown Pin and Heart Hairclip, Ebay jewelry lots. Thrifted High Waisted Jeans. Aldo Pale Pink Ballet Flats.

*Lover, Devendra Banhart*

9 Responses to “Give You All The Milk Around Town”

1. Shay says:

Steen Ink is a remixer who always wears things that shouldn’t work together, but they totally do on her, so you’re pretty brave to take that on! A very pretty interpretation.

I really love this one – especially the cute little crown pin and the embroidered slip peeking out from behind the lace.

3. Kayla says:

I was really hopefull I could come up with some outfits to submit, but this week just flew by. Maybe next time??

Love the original look, love the fact that you made it your own! I promise I’ll send a w_r look before the deadline – I was working on one today but the dress I wanted to wear wasn’t doing me any favours! 🙂

5. renr says:

So prettyyyyy, I love your version a lot, with the lace blouse and hairclip. It’s a very demure look~ <333

6. wardrobe experience says:

I really love how you paired this amazing lace blouse with this soft slip.
    It’s soooooo pretty!!!
    But – honestly – i don’t like this silky lace combo mixed
    with denim pants ….

xx

wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

7. Ashley says:

I love your look! The lace blouse is gorgeous, and I love the layering of the jeans and slip. I want to try something like this now, it looks great!

8. Diana says:

I love how you clipped the skirt with a pin to add more drape.

9. Clare says:

This is a perfect inspiration post. I love the outfit, and you’re channeling the inspiration outfit SO well.