1. My next haircolor poll is a tight race, please vote your choice. 🙂
2. Remember to send in your entries for the Symmetry Challenge by Sunday at Midnight to be entered in for the Prize Pack.
3. Also I am updating my blogroll again, submit your links and add me to your as well.
4. Oranges & Apples Happy 101 Award & Tag
List 10 Things that Make You Happy!
1. Meeting my friend Mel today, she has a surprise for me.
2. The Olympics about to start.
3. Taking pictures of all these fabulous Vancouverites.
4. Chocolates are still around the office since Christmas.
5. I just got tickets for Devendra Banhart next month!
5.5. Having to choose between Sia, Florence & The Machine and Passion Pit as they will all be here same week of April.
6. I finished reading The Color Purple this morning, very good book.
7. I did a blog backup today, relief.
8. Napping in the sunlight.
9. Puppies and grown up dogs.
10. Getting in touch with old friends and family and making new friends.
If you want to do the tag, I tag you. 🙂
Links à la Mode: February 4th
- A Dress & A Bike – Why breaking the love of one particular brand has been good for my personal style
- British Style Bloggers – Some gems to remember
- Debutante Clothing – Going to a Vintage Show? Insider Tips & Interview
- dirty hems – lacroix by lacroix
- Fab Blab – Why I Hate People Who Ostracize Fashion
- fête à fête – Review of Guerlain’s Spring 2010 Cherry Blossom makeup & the new Rouge G Le Brillant lipstick
- Friend in Fashion – Luxe Vintage
- grit and glamour – Fashion’s Knickers are in a Twist
- hello beauty! – Benefit Stay Don’t Stray: An innovative new primer to lock down shadows AND concealer
- Houndstooth + Tortoiseshell – Young fashion blogger incites curiousity, envy
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Get Out There : How To Cover Events Without Feeling Like an Idiot
- Lillys Roses – How to DIY your own Chanel Jade nail polish
- Mariel’s Castle – Haute Couture 101
- Model Max – MAT GORDON: The ModelWatch Interview
- Oranges and Apples – Top websites for ethical shopping
- Retro Chick – Ethical Design Spotlight – Junky Styling
- Styletastic – To fur or not to fur?
- Stylist Diva – : Are Fashion Bloggers taking over the world?
- Tatiana Supports the Arts – Etsy Window Shopping: Queen Elizabeth I Roundup
- the brooklyn posh blog – He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, red hot
- THE COVETED – Pretty Dresses at the VioletvilleVintage.com launch
- White Rabbit – The inspiration behind my Merlixa Designs millinery collection
- [the3st] – Interview with Amy Smilovic of Tibi