Feb 01 2010

5 Days of Symmetry Challenge ~ I’m Asking You

Category: My Outfits,Symmetry ChallengeEyeliah @ 4:56 pm

Last months 5 Days of Symmetry Challenge (leopard!) was so fun, I’ve decided to invite you all to join me.   Note that PRIZES are involved! Each time I do a 5 Days of Symmetry Challenge you can submit in the comments or via email anywhere from 1-5 outfits throughout that fit within the challenge rule. At the end of the 5 days the best submitted outfit will be chosen and we’ll send the winner a prize! Sound like fun?! Great, lets get started.

The Prize Pack

The next 5 Days of Symmetry Challenge is……. design outfits inspired by Wardrobe Remixers!

Day 1
Today I was inspired by Evil Libby in her red and yellow mix. I recently picked up this super wide purple belt at a thrift store for $3 and have been dying to wear it so I switched out red for purple and if I had purple shoes I’d be wearing those too.

Vintage Yellow Dress, Ebay. Vintage Purple Hat, Consignment. Costa Blanca Cardigan. We Love Colors Tights, Won on Fashion Fille. Aldo Silver Flats.

Can’t wait to see your submissions!

11 Responses to “5 Days of Symmetry Challenge ~ I’m Asking You”

1. lisa says:

I think you totally nailed this look! The colour combination is quite bold but the light yellow of the dress softens the entire ensemble and makes it work.

2. Rachel says:

I love this unusual color combination. I just might be tempted to try this challenge…we will see if I get motivated!

3. Friend in Fashion says:

Adore your lovely yellow dress 🙂
    xx

4. Amel says:

I love everything here, seriously.

5. Beck, At Her Best says:

What a neat idea! The W_R pool is lots of fun. I love your purple and yellow combo, too. The soft yellow color of your dress is so pretty.
    As far as submitting, is it okay to use outfits already done (recently), or should they be new?

6. Alice says:

Great idea! I love the playfulness of your blog. I don’t know why i haven’t done it before but I added you to my blogroll.

Here is my remix outfit – http://quirkyfashion.com/2009/09/17/my-quackdirk-experience/

Is that ok if I submit it in a link?

7. Kristin says:

What a fabulous idea! You’re inspiring me to get outta my sweats. Ah ha ha

8. Diana says:

I love this challenge and contest! I’ll have to start thinking up outfits 🙂

I’m constantly paging through wardrobe remix and flagging the outfits I know will inspire a future look! Great idea for a challenge!

10. Tracy says:

This is SUCH a fabulously fun idea! Oh, those prizes have my mind reeling, lol! Not sure if I can come up with anything this time around, but with those prizes, I just may have to try 😀
    I just love your purple and yellow outfit…so adorable and so something I’d love to wear!

11. Tracy says: