Jan 18 2010

Back from the Weekend

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 7:20 pm

As I mentioned on Friday I was away for the weekend, I went to my hometown Calgary.  It was a challenge since I still have this cold (yes today is officially six weeks) and on Friday afternoon I got food poisoning and was sick for hours and hours (sorry for the tmi!).  Luckily I was feeling better for friends and GUNS N ROSES on Saturday night (post to follow, amazing show) and to visit with family and meet 3 new second cousins and 2 new cousins (a lot changed in 3 years!) on Sunday.

I wore this for an afternoon out taking Eyeline pics.  I tried on three or four outfits and each looked more ridiculous than the last.

Does this ever happen to you?

Finally frustrated with the struggle I said to myself ‘the next thing you put on you’re wearing’ and there you have it.  Ultimatums Work!

Flash

No flash

Wet hair and a real smile

Thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting while I was away, I look forward to catching up with your recent posts.

Etsy Floral Cardigan. Thrifted Star Print Skirt and Loafers. The Bay Tights (were worn with socks and weren’t this baggy either!).

7 Responses to “Back from the Weekend”

1. C&G says:

It’s impossible to choose an outfit when you are sick – and you have been through it all lately! Also, I cannot pick a think one week a month (wink wink – TMI back at ya!) Hope you are feeling better soon…looking forward to the laser show! 🙂

2. C&G says:

…that was “pick a thing” 😉

3. Ashley says:

I love the outfit you ended up wearing! And yes, that happens to me almost every time I try to get dressed for “something”, like an event or date or anything like that. So annoying!!

4. qin says:

I love your skirt! Polka dots <3

Sometimes I’ll put together an outfit in my head that dosent work in reality. By the time I’ve finished I’ve usually switched out every piece! I also tend to ignore every ultamatium I give myself.

Can’t believe you’re still sick! That’s awful.
    Glad you had a good trip inspite of it!

I have that problem constantly. Those are the days that the boy stands in the doorway, laughing at me, asking “Are you changing again?”

Yup, I am a firm believer in Gods Of Not-being-able-to-decide-what-to-wear. They mostly come in the mornings when you are busy or already late. 🙂 6 weeks of being sick, that is horrible. You look wonderful though! Hope you get better soon. 🙂 Oh, and I can’t wait to hear more about GNR!