Jan 13 2010

Birthday Invite Reminder

Category: ProjectsEyeliah @ 6:51 am

I haven’t received many outfits for the birthday party yet…. so here’s a reminder to email me.  I have been asked the dress code and there isn’t any, but think a night of music, dancing and singing along.  And yes of course it can be an outfit you are putting on your blog (if you have one).  🙂 Also since I’m not posting until the next week I’ve extended the date to the 18th. Thanks so much all!

14 Responses to “Birthday Invite Reminder”

1. Eline says:

Oh thank you for the reminder! I was going to participate but forgot because I’m so busy with school ^^

Thanks for the reminder, I’ll send mine off soon! 🙂

3. eyeliah says:

Thanks ladies, I’ve had so many emails with yes I’ll send it and questions but not many actual pics yet so I thought a reminder was in order. 😉

4. Retro Chick says:

Perfect! I was trying to take photos for this today, but I’m in a hotel and nothing I bought with me works and the room and lighting is rubbish for photos!

You’ll probably get a last minute one from me if you’ve extended it to the 18th so I can wait till I’m back home with my full wardrobe!

5. K8 says:

phew…I thought that I had missed it, I got the email but couldn’t open the invite, and I don’t recall if there was a date in the body of the email or not…but glad I didn’t miss it, should be able to send you a pic of me in a birthday partay outfit in the next few days…I, like Eline, am busy with school which is why the email got shuffled aside. No worries though I’ll try my hardest to virtually be there 🙂

Fashion X K8.blogspot

6. elle s'ennuie says:

I have my outfit all planned out! Now I’m just procrastinating on putting it on and taking pictures:)

7. birdie says:

Okay. I think I’ve found the perfect outfit, so I’ll take some photos when I get home. 🙂

8. Missa says:

Well, if we will be dancing and singing to Hits of the 80’s then do I just happen to have the party dress for you!

9. Robyn says:

I took my photos this morning. My boyfriend was very confused at the idea of me taking pictures of what I was wearing for an online party. He accused me of playing some sort of ‘Fashion World of Warcraft.”

10. Charlie says:

Mine is coming I promise, I’ve just been planning it and next going to try and photo it today hopefully!

11. Pony says:

Hey hon,still moving house and all of my clothes are in garbage bags, but I’ll give it a go! Thanks for the reminder! xo

12. chopstick says:

thanks for the extension! i’ll probably end up sending mine really close to the 18th! lol! can’t wait to see everyone else’s outfits for the party!

13. Intrinsically Florrie says:

I have just photographed my outfit and shall be sending it to your shortly. 🙂

Florrie x

14. katrina says:

i sent mine in last night — hope the size is acceptable!