Jan 12 2010

Don’t Be Scared, I’ve Done This Before

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 1:00 pm

Good thing my office got me a gift card for a shoe store for my birthday (they know me so well) as I am wearing my beige boots over, and over and over. It’s been a bit rainy too and that is never good for these boots. I am thinking of getting a pair of tall black boots with the card. Can you believe how dark the sky looks in this flash photo? It’s been so dark in the mornings lately and it’s the only time I really have to take pictures so the flash has been helpful.

Flash

Me standing really really still for the no flash photo.

Trying to show you my earrings.

Vintage Fur Collar, Used. Vintage Prairie Dress, Mintage. Tan Jacob V Neck Sweater, Thrifted. Necklace, off Ebay. Orange Red Earrings, Gift. Winners Beige Boots.

*Teeth, Lady Gaga*
For my birthday I received the Lady Gaga Fame Monster cd and it is so so good! Yes I am listening to it non-stop, even breaking from my usual routine of no ipod on the walk home.

15 Responses to “Don’t Be Scared, I’ve Done This Before”

1. Kate & Zena says:

Oh, I got the Fame Monster for Christmas. I think my all-time favorite is a tie between Bad Romance (okay, a huge part of it is because of the music video. The only Lady Gaga one I loooooooove aside) and Monster. Alejandro is my second fav, I think. I must say that I love Fame Monster more than Fame!

The only downside is that my copy is censored. It’s weird.

My favorite part of your outfit is the earrings. They’re so pretty.

2. Mel says:

Oh I miss shopping in vancouver! I LoveE Mintage!
    I remember going in tehre and wanting EVERYTHING.
    This prairie dress is no exception.

3. Kristin says:

That collar is so gorgeous! I need to pick up that CD. I listen to her on the old laptop constantly!

4. Kyla says:

I love that dress and the fur and boots make it so updated and so stylized! I love it!

5. Clare says:

Ooh, I love the pattern on that dress!

6. lilith owl says:

I love the combo – it’s like Little House on the Prairie meets eurostyle meets my Great Aunt Muriel(no longer with us, but a style icon of my childhood, and fond of a fur collar). Er…that’s supposed to be a compliment, BTW!

Your office does birthday gifts? That is so awesome.
    I love your earrings, and the fur collar continues to make everything even better.

8. The Clothes Horse says:

You look so chic! Love the beige tones here. I seem to wear the same shoes again and again too lately…and mine aren’t practical for the weather, so I have no excuse. πŸ˜‰

9. Leproust says:

oh man, everyone has been rocking the most amazing fur collars….I definitely need one! You look gorgeous!

10. mamushkamarie says:

love love love love love the fur collar!

11. Suzanna says:

I bought some black suede boots earlier this year and I love them; they have a very slight wedge heel and appear for all intents and purposes flat.

You know I love your beige boots, so I will be sorry to see them competing with another pair of boots, but we must move forward!

12. joelle van dyne says:

i can see why you wear those boots all the time, they look great on you! i like when boots are similar to one’s skin color like that- i think it really lengthens the leg. i also love your fur collar!

Love the dress, love the collar… well, what is there not to love! Wow, the sky looks completely crazy with the flash, it really looks like an apocalyptic storm is about to hit you. Flash is evil! πŸ™‚

14. Jocelyne says:

What a lovely dress, I can never find those type in my size. They are always way too small. I remember you from Wardrobe remix, lovely to see you have a blog too. I just found you via Miss lady Smaggle. Excited to keep up with your fun style! πŸ™‚

15. Julia Luckett says:

You should wear that fur collar as much as possible. It brings out the depths of you eyes and is beautiful.

Julia