Jan 06 2010

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 4:45 pm

Everybody has been there…. you see an amazing pair of boots/vintage dress/the perfect top only to quickly realize that it is not your size – boooo!Β  Lately there’s been an overwhelming amount of not my size catching my eye so that’s this weeks Etsy Wishes.Β  Maybe they are your size, click pictures for listings.

Which is your favorite?

vintabulous camisole $18, clevernettle dress $41 and violetfolklore dream heels $32.

ampeefyed dressΒ  $32, shopgoodgrace boots $49 and ramblinvintage skirt $68.

AstralBoutique dress $48, nemres flats $21 and kennedyholmes dress $25.

SPLURGE: 1940s Hand Crochet Dress from LoveItShop $245.

15 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

Those ballet flats!

2. kater says:

I love when you post the vintage finds and things from etsy, because there are always a few things I covet, but I am really, really, really lazy at looking for things on etsy πŸ˜€ Thanks gal!

3. kater says:

Although, I have to say, most of the time with the vintage stuff I reeeeeeeeally want, I get sad because the waist sizes are SO TINY. Bought two vintage dresses this month. Both very very tight, have to move the button πŸ™ Wtf vintage dresses!

4. Ebony says:

I love the violetfolklore dream heels.
    These all looks so fabulous! I darent buy anything vintage online after the amazing LOOKING dress I got from Market Republique SMELT so bad. Even after dry cleaning it. Hello mothballs πŸ™‚

5. Kate & Zena says:

The dress in the first row and the last dress in the third row.

6. Glendy says:

OMG that lace cami is gorgeous I sooooo need it O.O, your lace picks are so amazing!

Hope all is well with you and Happy New Year πŸ™‚

7. julie says:

Ow! Those blue boots are so pretty, but also not my size :). Sometimes it really is a disappointment when a pretty vintage item doesn’t fit you, but I think it makes the things that do fit you even more special!

8. Leproust says:

I just love all of the lace! I have been looking for pretty, feminine lace everywhere lately!

9. eunice says:

i love the lace crochet dress best!!soo pretty!

and thanks for the invite to your virtual party, I’m excited to come up with an outfit! πŸ™‚

10. Hannele says:

Very Sweet choices!

My favourite has to be the lace heels. So beautiful! I hate the fact that most vintage shoes are so so tiny. πŸ™‚

12. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

That Prarie Dress, as well as the crochet one…simply precious! Love them!
    They’re not my size either πŸ™

13. Teresa says:

I LOVE all of these Etsy vintage finds!! πŸ™‚ The crochet dress is amazing … but realistically, I’d find the adorable little flats to be perfectly practical and chic. (I’m boring that way!)

14. Violet Folklore says:

Oooooh you got some good wants girl! I love the blue boots that can double as ankle boots. And Sasha’s dress! Thanks for including me πŸ™‚

15. Missa says:

Ugh, now I’m kind of in love with that clevernettle dress. Why do I have to be so broke?!