Dec 18 2009

When My Ship Comes In

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:25 pm

Did you check below yet to see if you won a prize pack?? 🙂

Today I have the day off.  I was supposed to have it off to go visit family on the Island for an early Christmas but I am not well enough to travel.  What you can you do though, when you are sick you are sick.  I am going to go easy this weekend so I cross my fingers and pray to be better by Monday.  You are all so sweet with your comments and so many new people on here all week too, welcome.  My life has been a bit out of control lately and this blog has really become my haven, I feel safe here, I am myself here, I’m not sick here, in fact I am Super Human here!

When do you feel Super Human?

When I start wearing polka dots, I tend to keep wearing polka dots!

Polka Dot Dress, Ebay. Thrifted Gold Belt. Hairclips, Boutique Store. Winner Suede Boots. Vintage Coat, Thrifted.

*Will There Be Enough Water?, The Dead Weather*

10 Responses to “When My Ship Comes In”

I am definitely not feeling superhuman today, I have a cold too. Hope you feel better soon! I love your coat, it looks really warm and feminine, which isn’t exactly the most common combination! 🙂

2. Hannele says:

Sorry to hear you can’t be with you family this weekend 🙁 but you look lovely as usual, cool effect with the cape, looking at it on a smaller bloglovin’ scale I thought it was a tongue lol
    Anywho, I tend to feel superhuman(supercharged)when no one expects anything from me. I like that way.

3. Charlie says:

What a horrible consequence of being sick! Look after yourself, I hope it nothing serious!

4. Nicole says:

That coat is gorgeous!!! Love the whole outfit…as usual. hehe.

That pic w/ the cape is funny. haha. I hope you feel better Eyeliah! I’ll send good vibes your way. Have a great weekend. 🙂

5. katrina says:

hope you feel better soon. great dress in this photo — i love polka dots.

6. The Clothes Horse says:

I love your coat and that dress is adorable. I really hope you feel better soon; especially so you can go to your family! I wore a red dress today that made me feel rather super…

7. Retro Chick says:

Oh, I hope you feel better soon 🙁

8. Eline says:

Haha, I love that gif so much! Also adore your entire outfit! So cute 😀

9. Jessica says:

Sick or not, you look adorable! The cape is especially becoming on you.

I hope you feel better soon, darling!

10. jennine says:

ug, i hear you on this! it’s terrible to travel when sick! but you are indeed superhuman!
    🙂
    i love your glasses, i don’t think i noticed the detail, but they are lovely.